Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic Vs Lakers

I couldn't help but laugh at MWP during that interview! Aside from that it sounded like Dwight had prepared a lot of his answers before hand.

It has been a while but I do like the sausage and eggs at Waffle House. I also go to Long John Silvers for the chicken planks. I will admit that I always buy a steak when I go to a steak place...

All of that said, I want the Lakers totally humiliated tonight. I would like a pasting they remember for the rest of the season. At this point they have slipped back behind the Jazz, I would like them so totally devastated tonight that they do not recover, and they do not make the playoffs.

Call it a conspiracy theory if you wish, but ponder on the final few minutes of our game against the Heat and how the officiating crew gift wrapped that game and handed it to Miami. Now, consider the "desire" there has been for a Kobe vs LeBron championship series. Kobe will retire before too much longer, if the Lakers finish 8th this year there are 14 teams who might as well just hang it up and go home. The finals will be LA vs Miami no matter how obvious and blatant the biased officiating needs to be to bring that about.

A good meal from waffle house? What the hell is eating there?

I say we start 5 bench guys and burn 30 fouls all on Dwight to start the Laker's 1st 30 possessions. If that doesn't take them out of the game bring on wave 2! Let's set 3 new records... most fouls in a game, most foul shots taken by 1 player, and most misses by 1 player.

• Upvote 2

I say we start 5 bench guys and burn 30 fouls all on Dwight to start the Laker's 1st 30 possessions. If that doesn't take them out of the game bring on wave 2! Let's set 3 new records... most fouls in a game, most foul shots taken by 1 player, and most misses by 1 player.

Dwight already holds the record for most attempts in a game at 39...

Dwight already holds the record for most attempts in a game at 39...

True, but he didn't even come close to the record for most made because he choked on 18 of them. Hack him into oblivion.

Mike Bianchi was just on SportsCenter... I'm embarrassed.

Conspiracy Theory: ESPN puts Mike Bianchi on television knowing that it will make Orlando look bad.

• Upvote 2