I have the solution.

Lets invade shaqs twitter account and invite him to the game. Let him seat courtside.

On a timeout, lets introduce shaq with a standing ovation and the superman song. Then we follow with a picture of dwight dress like rihanna on the center court screen with the justin timberlake son what comes aoround goes around or the cry baby song.

Im sure this will hurt him the most.

And I dislike shaq, but my hate towards dwight at the moment is even worse

• Upvote 1

I have the solution.

Lets invade shaqs twitter account and invite him to the game. Let him seat courtside.

On a timeout, lets introduce shaq with a standing ovation and the superman song.

That would actually be pretty hilarious.

The first part, maybe. I'm not a fan of the second half of his idea, though.

I guess.... I just want to see Dwight's reaction while this is happening.

I do love the idea of the big posters of dissapointed SVG face all around the arena.

I have the solution.

On a timeout, lets introduce shaq with a standing ovation and the superman song. Then we follow with a picture of dwight dress like rihanna on the center court screen with the justin timberlake son what comes aoround goes around or the cry baby song.

Im sure this will hurt him the most.

And I dislike shaq, but my hate towards dwight at the moment is even worse

Granted, I was in Jr. High with Shaq left, so my comprehension of the situation is much different than that of Dwight's, but at least with Shaq, he didn't string the team and fans along for 2 years, always talking about every other city and team he could be playing for, only to bash the city and organization every step of the way on his way out of town.

Dwight Howard went full T-Mac on us, and ramped it up to 1000. At least Shaq just left as a free agent to bigger and better things.

Granted, I was in Jr. High with Shaq left, so my comprehension of the situation is much different than that of Dwight's, but at least with Shaq, he didn't string the team and fans along for 2 years, always talking about every other city and team he could be playing for, only to bash the city and organization every step of the way on his way out of town.

Dwight Howard went full T-Mac on us, and ramped it up to 1000. At least Shaq just left as a free agent to bigger and better things.

Shaq did bash the city on his way out of town, he just left a lot quicker than Dwight.

Shaq did bash the city on his way out of town, he just left a lot quicker than Dwight.

He also, I'm pretty sure, didn't bash his former team mates in the media afterward.

He also, I'm pretty sure, didn't bash his former team mates in the media afterward.

He said he was a big fish in a dried up pond. You take that however you want to take if. I say Shaq did the same thing as Dwight only on a smaller scale.

He said he was a big fish in a dried up pond. You take that however you want to take if. I say Shaq did the same thing as Dwight only on a smaller scale.

That sounds more like an insult to Orlando than to his teammates. He also, to my knowledge, stuck with what he said. Dwight is out there trying to say he wasn't insulting his teammates, while insulting his teammates. Dwight spent years convincing this fanbase that he wasn't going to do what Shaq did, only to do exactly that, down to ending up on the same team.