Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Hornets Vs Magic

For a team that was actually built to HWNSNBU the bed, there are a few pieces here that could be intriguing in a year or two.

It always feels nice to win and this was a good confidence booster. Major props to Harrington for taking games as serious as he does, its comforting to see a vet of his stature playing hard. The race to 20 wins continues!

For those worried about the tank, don't. The only team in the league with less wins than us are the Bobcats with 13, so we'd have to lose out and they'd have to win at least 5 games for us to fall behind them. There is NO way the Bobcats win 5 more games this year, they've locked up the top lottery odds. As far as us passing somone, the Wizards are probably the only team within reach with 19 wins, but I wouldn't worry about it. The Suns, Kings and Hornets all have 21 wins but it is pretty doubtful we end up with more wins than that and you have to think those teams will win a couple here or there too.

So, we're pretty much looking at the #2 odds. Maybe #3 as a worst case scenario, so I wouldn't worry about an occasional win. This was a fun game and I'm glad we got a win.

It always feels nice to win and this was a good confidence booster. Major props to Harrington for taking games as serious as he does, its comforting to see a vet of his stature playing hard. The race to 20 wins continues!

Loved his energy tonight. Vuc could learn some defense from him. I find it rather telling he was left out the entire fourth quarter because he could only get it done on one end of the floor. I hope he works his a** off in the offseason on the defensive end to become a full player come next year.

So AA sucks the entire game and then and good for one minute and causes us to win (which at this point, winning is a bad thing).

I hate this dude so much.

So you hate AA for in your opinion sucking then you hate him for playing well? :beatcomp:

I can't stand it, the guy outplays Eric Gordon who is getting paid about double AA's salary and yet people still complain. :gortat:

• Upvote 3

I like having Aaron Afflalo on this team. He's gonna be better once he becomes the 3rd option again. More efficient... He needs a better player than him on the court to keep him from taking so many bad shots. The Nuggets' depth and George Karl made him a better player. Once Jacque Vaughn has more experience and the players get better; Aaron Afflalo will get better.

Imagine if we didn't have Afflalo. What are the chances we would have traded Redick?

I like having Aaron Afflalo on this team. He's gonna be better once he becomes the 3rd option again. More efficient... He needs a better player than him on the court to keep him from taking so many bad shots. The Nuggets' depth and George Karl made him a better player. Once Jacque Vaughn has more experience and the players get better; Aaron Afflalo will get better.

Imagine if we didn't have Afflalo. What are the chances we would have traded Redick?

We would still have Moore and Jones so I am thinking Redick still gets traded. I mean, that trade was not made to make a playoff run. Besides, if AA was not on the team, his spot would most likely be filled with another SG.

I like AA too, but he does take some dumb shots.

Three men taking moreshots than the rest of the team, hitting less %, and we win. Go figure.

Game with New Orleans on03/04/2013

Shots Total Shot %

Made Shots Made

21 39 54% Restof Team

22 48 46% Harkless/Afflalo/Nelson

Nelson had 0 points, 4assists - 1st half 15 points, 3assists, 4 turn over’s – second half. Ishe really a point guard? I don’t thinkso.

I have tried to figure out where he fits, for years. The man can shoot, that's for sure. Beautiful form.

Seriously. You new posters need to catch on quick. You're really pissing me off. We've been through many members like you and if you're one of these new posters that are getting criticized about your opinions by many, you need to reanalyze your facts. Not blind arrogance and ignorance. Look **** up.

Your dear friend, ~O~

Seriously. You new posters need to catch on quick. You're really pissing me off. We've been through many members like you and if you're one of these new posters that are getting criticized about your opinions by many, you need to reanalyze your facts. Not blind arrogance and ignorance. Look **** up.

Your dear friend, ~O~

No, i have a tough skin. If facts piss you off, that's your problem. Name one fact i stated that isn't true.

No, i have a tough skin. If facts piss you off, that's your problem. Name one fact i stated that isn't true.

What was the point of the facts you provided and what was your point.

Teams win games all the time shooting under 50% from the field. Last night for example, NY beat CLE while shooting 46% while the Cavs shot 50%. Are you really that amazed at that stat?

I really do not understand you point about Nelson either. Is he really a pg? Um, the dude is a midget by NBA standards, Do you want to plag sg and lose the height battle even worse.

Oh and one more thing about the shooting percentages. The players you named off typically play further from the rim and take more jump shots, thus there fg % will be lower than say the teams PF's and Centers.