NittanyBuc

Familiarize Yourself With Beno Udrih, Doron Lamb, and Tobias Harris

Lamb is gonna have to show a lot to make the team next year, he doesn't look like an NBA player right now.

He looks really bad. I have not seen one positive thing yet. Missing lay ups, not playing defense, and can't even hit a shot. He seems overwhelmed.

Not real high on Lamb either but he will have summer league and training camp to prove himself. Looks like Harris was the prize in this deal....had no clue who he was pre-trade but I don't blame the Bucks fans for being pissed now.

JJ will help them but won't get enough minutes behind Monta and Jennings to be a difference maker so they traded a young prospect with a huge upside for a 3 month rental.

I would be pissed as well.

They are also pissed off because The Hawks were willing to send Josh Smith to the Bucks for Monta Ellis/ilyasova but Bucks said no. Getting Redick also would have made some more sense if they would have traded Monta Ellis.

Such knee jerk fans lol. Doron hasn't played 5 games yet and he already is a bum

My expectations were never that high, he was a 2nd round pick that doesn't look like an NBA player. It happens every year in every draft, he's probably destined for a career overseas but he has the rest of the season and next offseason/preseason to prove to Hennigan and Vaughn otherwise.

My expectations were never that high, he was a 2nd round pick that doesn't look like an NBA player. It happens every year in every draft, he's probably destined for a career overseas but he has the rest of the season and next offseason/preseason to prove to Hennigan and Vaughn otherwise.

We overwhelmingly won that trade anyway.

Worst case scenario: He doesn't make the team next year and we gave up Ish for him. lol

I'm not saying Lamb may not become a D-Leaguer, I'm just saying we need more time to evaluate.

Nope. He's played 33 minutes over four games for us in his rookie year. I think the jury's in on this one.

I'm not saying Lamb may not become a D-Leaguer, I'm just saying we need more time to evaluate.