Sign in to follow this  
NittanyBuc

The Official "All the other scrubs not named JJ Redick that got traded" Appreciation Thread

Lata, Ish. You are the reason rap songs replace s**t with your name in radio edits. You are one fast little PG, and though your fro was pretty cool, Pietrus' was far superior.

Peace out, McBob. You should have grown your hair back out and gone hippy style with your beard because you seem like a cool dude who I'd get along with. I enjoyed the rare occasions where I'd see you perform some spectacular dunk and then you'd turn it over on the next possession.

Adios, Goose. I feel like the franchise really tried hard to market you to the hispanic fans. Problem is, they enjoy basketball and you didn't play it well here. Also, they are mostly Cuban and Puerto Rican.

I do wish all of these guys the best, except for when we play them.

Goose's interior passing was unexpectedly good. I also liked that he kinda tagged himself to JJ, as if he was trying to learn as much as he could from him. That kind of attitude, I applaude.

Best of luck to all three of them.

I honestly had solid hopes for Ayon this year, he was solid with the Hornets last year. But he flat out sucked for us. I'm happy he is gone so more minutes are opened up for O'Quinn.

McRoberts I actually liked for some reason. He hustled and was decent on a really bad team. I just knew he'd be gone by the deadline though.

As for Ish, I still think you're better than Duhon, but you're trash too. Our PG situation at the moment actually looks good with Udrih and Moore backing up Jameer.

I wish all of them luck, because they're going to need it.

Watching the Twin Towers of Goose and Vuc on defense at the same time was literally like watching two huge ice flows in Antarctica slowly floating towards one another. At times, I thought they would both break out walkers and head straight to the Early Bird Special at Golden Corral.

I think Ayon had the attention span of a goldfish, or a hamster, or a goldfish/hamster hybrid. I can't tell you how many times the guy would show on a pick and roll and then forget about his man. It was as though he really thought he was supposed to stay with the guard.

I liked McRoberts, the other guys I could have done without.