Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 GAME 7: Magic @ Cavs 05/05 1pm ET

Game 7!

We all know the deal. Game 7. On the road. Win or the season is over. I'm proud of the team for getting here and let's go pull this one out.

Cavs are currently -3.5 point favorites.

Game is on ABC in the US. 

Projected starting lineups: 

Cavs:

Darius Garland

Donovan Mitchell 

Max Strus

Evan Mobley

Jarret Allen

Injury Report: Dean Wade, Ty Jerome, Craig Porter all OUT, Jarrett Allen is QUESTIONABLE (but will likely start if healthy).

Neither Mobley or Mitchell on the current injury report.

Magic:

Jalen Suggs

Gary Harris

Franz Wagner

Paolo Banchero

Wendell Carter Jr.

Injury report: Gary Harris is QUESTIONABLE (but likewise will likely start if healthy)

Tomorrow there'll either be a Celtics game 1 game thread or an off-season thread. Either way it's been a hell of a season everybody. Appreciate you all for keeping this place active throughout. 

Wooo Hoooo!!!! Rise and shine Magic faithful! It’s a beautiful day for a Game 7!  Let’s get the road game monkey off our backs, so we can take on the Celtics!!

Beyond satisfied with this season no matter the result today.  Also, I wish we had the local coverage atleast to finish out this series.

LFG MAGIC!!! Whoooooooo!!!

42 minutes ago, zollman said:

Wooo Hoooo!!!! Rise and shine Magic faithful! It’s a beautiful day for a Game 7!  Let’s get the road game monkey off our backs, so we can take on the Celtics!!

Beyond satisfied with this season no matter the result today.  Also, I wish we had the local coverage atleast to finish out this series.

LFG MAGIC!!! Whoooooooo!!!

Yea I'm sad we won't get a David Steele/Jeff Turner broadcast today but on the bright side we might get a Mike Breen BANG call. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yea I'm sad we won't get a David Steele/Jeff Turner broadcast today but on the bright side we might get a Mike Breen BANG call. 

I  love when we have the two broadcasts to hear the national perspective of our team.  We have one of the best local announcers in the league. 

This has been such a great season this year. Win or lose I’m so proud of this team…..but we are going to win!  

GO MAGIC!!!

47 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Great write up by Pelton as usual. The key take away for The Magic is can Franz have a good road game as he has been so much better at home?

How do y’all feel about going zone today and packing the paint. 

Maybe a box and 1 with Suggs on Mitchell? 
Have Suggs chase Mitchell all game and make the other Cavs beat you from 3 (since they have shot poorly from deep all series)?  

This team has already slightly exceeded my expectations for this season, so there can be no disappointment! That being said... GO MAGIC!!!

Sidenote. I'd love to try AB on Garland for a few minutes to see if he can hang.

Looks like we get Gary back and Allen is not official yet, but rumor is he’s still out for Cleveland. LFG!!! It’s been a loooong time yall. What a season it has been. I’m selfish, and I’m not ready for it to be over!