Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 Playoffs Thread: Round 1 Game 4 Cavs Vs Magic 04/27 1PM ET

We have a series ladies and gentlemen! I hope we carry this momentum and steal the next game in Cleveland. It would be beautiful to close out this series at home. 

2 minutes ago, Crazyhorse81 said:

Yeah I'm still recovering.  Last May I had a heart issue that resulted in a pacemaker/defibrillator being implanted, then at about 0330 the morning after we beat the Nets on 2/27, I got the first of 33 shocks between 2/28 and 3/1.  Had to have an ablation on my heart and a whole bunch of medications added.  Then you add to that that during the process of my sedation/intubation, they bruised my trachea so I've had complications with my trachea being too constricted and have had to have it re-expanded twice now.

It's been an amazingly bad couple months here personally, but here's to hoping everything is settling back down.

Damn. Wishing you the best, brother 

Just now, Crazyhorse81 said:

Yeah I'm still recovering.  Last May I had a heart issue that resulted in a pacemaker/defibrillator being implanted, then at about 0330 the morning after we beat the Nets on 2/27, I got the first of 33 shocks between 2/28 and 3/1.  Had to have an ablation on my heart and a whole bunch of medications added.  Then you add to that that during the process of my sedation/intubation, they bruised my trachea so I've had complications with my trachea being too constricted and have had to have it re-expanded twice now.

It's been an amazingly bad couple months here personally, but here's to hoping everything is settling back down.

Truly glad you made it through totally get it. I wouldn’t ever go near the Kia center again either. Here to you continuing to improve 

1 minute ago, Stinger24 said:

Truly glad you made it through totally get it. I wouldn’t ever go near the Kia center again either. Here to you continuing to improve 

LOL that was just a coincidence.  Was a hell of a birthday present though.  Thanks!

• Upvote 1