Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

Round 1-2024 Playoffs Schedule

cle.png?w=110&h=110   VS   UQVPjB.png

Cleveland Cavaliers (4) vs. Orlando Magic (5)

Game 1: Saturday at Cleveland, 1 p.m. ET (ESPN)
                                         Game 2: Monday at Cleveland, 7 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
                                         Game 3: Thursday April 25 at Orlando, 7 p.m. ET (NBA TV)
                                         Game 4: Saturday April 27 at Orlando, 1 p.m. ET (TNT)
                                         Game 5 (if necessary): Tuesday April 30 at Cleveland
                                         Game 6 (if necessary): Friday May 3 at Orlando
                                         Game 7 (if necessary): Sunday May 5 at Cleveland

ROUND 1 - GAME 2

When:  Monday, April 22. 2024 @ 7:00 P.M. EST
Where:  Rocket Mortgate Field House, Cleveland, OH
TV: Balley Sports Florida;  ESPN; NBA TV

su6egH.png

Thanks TMF!

Let's say this is the Game 2 thread, I'd really like us to get separate threads for each game so I'll make make shift ones for games 3+ if needs be. They won't have all the pics and stuff though unfortunately.

22 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Thanks TMF!

Let's say this is the Game 2 thread, I'd really like us to get separate threads for each game so I'll make make shift ones for games 3+ if needs be. They won't have all the pics and stuff though unfortunately.

Okay, that's fine. I just thought this format could follow the one that was used during the regular season. The topic was "2023-2024 General Game Thread" whereas, there was a continuation of game discussion from one game to another inside the one thread. 

But I will edit the game thread I just posted and make it game 2 as you requested.

Some good, some bad from Saturday. Somebody wrote that the rotations need to at all times include Paolo and/or Franz on the floor, and I couldn’t agree more. I loved Moe’s playoff intensity. If Wendell isn’t ready to match that, I’d rather have Moe out there. I’d like to see JI stay in the starting lineup. He was a little undisciplined at times early on Saturday. They got some easy buckets because he was jumping at everything and Paolo struggled to give him any help on that end. I think he’ll settle in for this game and Cleveland won’t have anymore 33 point quarters. 

We need to take care of the ball,  and make shots. We can take control of this series tonight! Let’s go!!

Got my overpriced nosebleeds for game 3! Make it 1-1 tonight boys! 

• Like 1

I believe game 1 was literally the worst half court offensive performance the Magic have had all season. Surely we'll get some regression to the mean tonight? Just average shooting from Harris, Suggs, Cole etc and we give ourselves a chance. 

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I believe game 1 was literally the worst half court offensive performance the Magic have had all season. Surely we'll get some regression to the mean tonight? Just average shooting from Harris, Suggs, Cole etc and we give ourselves a chance. 

Yep, keep playing good D, shoot better from the line and hopefully hit some wide open 3s, they’re going to be there. Also, hopefully no more all bench 5 man units in the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Shoot better... hit free throws.. come up with the 50 50 balls... and we can win 

i got a down vote for this? hahaha the internal hate is real... LOVE IT XXXX

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Shoot better... hit free throws.. come up with the 50 50 balls... and we can win 

Gave you an up vote to balance it.  I don’t always agree with you but I’m very glad that you’re here and posting.  A down vote for your post above doesn’t make any sense to me. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

If we can continue to play the same level of defense and improve offensively;  our defense in game 1 was outstanding.  Could be some reversion to the mean there also, as Cleveland went something like 8-30 from 3.  I hope that’s not the case.  

That’s why they play the games, I guess.