Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

That goaltend is the most bull**** call I’ve ever seen

It was goaltending, though. Don't understand what Isaac was doing.

Our guard deficiency is one of the most glaring deficiencies I’ve ever seen in the history of the NBA.

2 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

It was goaltending, though. Don't understand what Isaac was doing.

Doesn’t the ball have to be above the rim for it to be a goaltend? How is there any proof that was a shot attempt?!

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Our guard deficiency is one of the most glaring deficiencies I’ve ever seen in the history of the NBA.

Weltman should be ashamed of himself. That position less basketball s### has gone to his head.

Thankful for Franz. He’s the only reason we’re not down 30. We ain’t dead yet. To quote John Belichick, “Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!”

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Yeah, I can’t believe we didn’t make a move at the deadline. I wish ball junkie would come back for a day just to eat all the crow he deserves to be fed

• Upvote 2

Right now, for us being down by 14 has the same feel as being down by 28. Going to be near impossible to mount any kind of a comeback with this terrible offense. Best thing to do is finish healthy and try to keep the final deficit to a respectable margin.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I can’t believe we didn’t make a move at the deadline. I wish ball junkie would come back for a day just to eat all the crow he deserves to be fed

Hear ya!

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If anyone has any credible explanations as to why no move or moves were made at the deadline, please feel free to share. I mean what valid explanation could there possibly be?