Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

We are not ready for this. But that is ok at least we made playoffs. Hopefully we bring modern NBA level guards next season.

Magic fans now we see why the Cavs wanted to play us in the first round. I think the results would have been the same against any other team to be honest. We are just not ready for the bright lights. Not even close. We simply cannot shoot. And yet we keep bringing in players who cannot shoot. Unfortunately, I see a clean sweep in this series. Not trying to be negative or whatever silly words there may be for it. Just being open and honest. Hopefully the sweep and how horribly we would have played in the 4 games will inspire management to address the most glaring needs here. Without sounding like a broken record, we need a Point Guard. Preferably one who is a threat from outside in addition to being able to run an offense. Would be good to have it be a veteran type of player as well. Then we need some players who can shoot from the outside consistently.  Paolo and Franz need to get back into the gym and add more to their respective games after the season is over later this week. Honestly the sweep would be a blessing in disguise really. 

1 minute ago, Babir_9 said:

And Paolo continues with turnovers. 

He’s been pretty bad as an initiator these playoffs

2 minutes ago, Time2GetSerious said:

Magic fans now we see why the Cavs wanted to play us in the first round. I think the results would have been the same against any other team to be honest. We are just not ready for the bright lights. Not even close. We simply cannot shoot. And yet we keep bringing in players who cannot shoot. Unfortunately, I see a clean sweep in this series. Not trying to be negative or whatever silly words there may be for it. Just being open and honest. Hopefully the sweep and how horribly we would have played in the 4 games will inspire management to address the most glaring needs here. Without sounding like a broken record, we need a Point Guard. Preferably one who is a threat from outside in addition to being able to run an offense. Would be good to have it be a veteran type of player as well. Then we need some players who can shoot from the outside consistently.  Paolo and Franz need to get back into the gym and add more to their respective games after the season is over later this week. Honestly the sweep would be a blessing in disguise really. 

It's easy to think "Oh we just need to add some guards who can shoot and score next year". But I feel like we've been waiting for that for years and they just keep drafting and acquiring guys who suck at shooting. Who are we gonna get next year...Ben Simmons?