Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

***NEW! OFFICIAL 2024 PLAYOFFS GAME THREAD: ROUND 1: GAME 2, CAVS. VS MAGIC

Just now, Babir_9 said:

We are embarrassingly bad…

It’s been a brutal first 5 quarters of the series. We’re definitely not in Cleveland’s league right now. Not sure how we change that

Kelle is so disappointing to me. He used to take pride in his defense. He looks awful out there. Hope he turns it around.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s been a brutal first 5 quarters of the series. We’re definitely not in Cleveland’s league right now. Not sure how we change that

Give the young guys a chance to prove they belong. Not Fultz or ingles. They ain’t cutting it. 

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Kelle is so disappointing to me. He used to take pride in his defense. He looks awful out there. Hope he turns it around.

Yeah, he looks awful. Not even trying out there, just going through the motions. The moment is waaayyyy too big for the entire team 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If Suggs is done, we’re probably getting swept. Just need to hope it’s not worst case and could impact him into next season

If we play like this we are going to be swept with or without him. Our offence  is super bad. Coach has no clue how to adjust it.

Paolo needs to take those shots in catch and shoot situations. He passed up so many open looks in those situations this season. Franz, too.

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Give the young guys a chance to prove they belong. Not Fultz or ingles. They ain’t cutting it. 

They should not be on the floor. Ingles is barely walking.

I wonder what Jay will have to say about the way our guys are playing again. Like I said during game 1 it’s a wrap. You can’t make wide open 3’s you don’t win in this league simple as that. Wash, rinse, and repeat with these forgettable performances. It’s a shame this FO didn’t at least add some shooting at the trade deadline. 

• Downvote 1