Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official 2024 Playoffs Game Thread: Round 1 - Game 1 Saturday April 20th, Cavs vs Magic

ROUND 1 - GAME 1

When:  Saturday, April 20. 2024 @ 1:00 P.M. EST
Where:  Rocket Mortgate Field House, Cleveland, OH
TV: Balley Sports Florida and ESPN

416ZKC.png
  • Like 1

I heard on the radio today that Cleveland hasn't won a playoff series without a guy named Lebron in 31 YEARS. The pressure is FAR MORE on Cleveland to perform here, whom mortgaged their future to get Donovan Mitchell. A loss could blow up everything if they lose this series (a la Mitchell might choose to leave), vs. the Magic whom clearly have more great days ahead of them and a lot of flexibility financially right now. 

It will be an interesting series. I think the Magic play best when they feel free to play loose. I'm hoping for a Game 1 Road win! 

17 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

I heard on the radio today that Cleveland hasn't won a playoff series without a guy named Lebron in 31 YEARS. The pressure is FAR MORE on Cleveland to perform here, whom mortgaged their future to get Donovan Mitchell. A loss could blow up everything if they lose this series (a la Mitchell might choose to leave), vs. the Magic whom clearly have more great days ahead of them and a lot of flexibility financially right now. 

It will be an interesting series. I think the Magic play best when they feel free to play loose. I'm hoping for a Game 1 Road win! 

This is so true. Cleveland has all the pressure on them in this series. Also don't forget they tanked the last game of the season to get this match up so there's that as well. Magic just need to play free and easy on offense and stop either Mitchell or Garland from having a big game. "I like this team".