Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

ORLANDO MAGIC MAKES THE 2023-2024 PLAYOFFS! CELEBRATE!

On 4/15/2024 at 3:15 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

CT, I appreciate your reaching out to me and wanting to know if I would make game threads for our playoff games. Unfortunately, I am flying up to my vacation home in Maryland on May 1 and will be there 5 weeks. I will only be able to follow the playoffs on an 8-inch tablet using a mobile hotspot device (Comcast charges too much for internet and wi-fi).

I could do the opening game if it started by April 27.

maybe do some drafts and then ct or mods can post?

safe travels TMF X

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

maybe do some drafts and then ct or mods can post?

safe travels TMF X

I thought about that Jay.

Game 1 game thread starter for the April 20 game is ready. Do you or a mod know the start time? I can't find it. That is the only thing left to be included. I won't post it too early.

Thanks for the 'safe travels' comment Jay. I needed to hear that. f9T7Oh.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I thought about that Jay.

Game 1 game thread starter for the April 20 game is ready. Do you or a mod know the start time? I can't find it. That is the only thing left to be included. I won't post it too early.

Thanks for the 'safe travels' comment Jay. I needed to hear that. f9T7Oh.png

Game time hasn’t been announced yet, just date. I think the league is waiting for the play-in tournament to decide the best matchups to air at prime time. If I had to guess, I’d bet we’re the early game on Saturday based off how the league has treated televising us this season. I’ll post as soon as I see game time announced, as I’m sure others will too. I’ll pin the game thread as soon as I see it posted if CT or Soul don’t beat me to it.

Safe travels and enjoy your time at the vacation home! 

Ya know with all of the struggles of the past couple weeks for the team, honestly I think we got the best matchup for us. Only thing I’d change is turning one of the results around so we had homecourt, but I’d rather be playing Cleveland I think than any of the other playoff teams (minus Chicago and Atlanta obv) in the East.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Game time hasn’t been announced yet, just date. I think the league is waiting for the play-in tournament to decide the best matchups to air at prime time. If I had to guess, I’d bet we’re the early game on Saturday based off how the league has treated televising us this season. I’ll post as soon as I see game time announced, as I’m sure others will too. I’ll pin the game thread as soon as I see it posted if CT or Soul don’t beat me to it.

Safe travels and enjoy your time at the vacation home! 

Thanks, All Eyes On Me. As I said in a previous post, I won't be able to watch the games even though there is a TV at my vacation home. Comcast charges too much for internet or wifi along with the charge for cable TV.  Best I can do is check the box scores on my cell phone. I mentioned earlier that I have a handheld mobile hotspot device that I can use with my 8-inch tablet, but my home is 3 stories tall with a lot of tall trees in neighbor's yards. Therefore, I would not be able to pick up signals.

I will be rooting for the Magic from afar. :) 3Dt3zy.png

GO MAGIC!!!

Here's some hype stat I just saw posted elsewhere (haven't confirmed it myself hoping it's legit): 

Out of 192 available minutes against the Cavs this season, Isaac only played 32 of them. During which we were +25.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Here's some hype stat I just saw posted elsewhere (haven't confirmed it myself hoping it's legit): 

Out of 192 available minutes against the Cavs this season, Isaac only played 32 of them. During which we were +25.

this sounds very promising

138 million over the next 3 years. That’s what Trae Young is owed. I wouldn’t touch that contract even with a pick or two included.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

138 million over the next 3 years. That’s what Trae Young is owed. I wouldn’t touch that contract even with a pick or two included.

Yeah, Hawks probably would’ve been better off if he didn’t come back this year. 0-4 and got spanked in every game. Chemistry on that team is awful and they need to make a move and Trae needs a change of scenery, but that contract is brutal. It will lower what Atlanta is able to get back for him. My opinion is I think Trae is too risky to the locker room to take a chance on, we don’t need another guy thinking he’s Batman, we need another Robin that’ll happily play off of Franz and Paolo, Trae isn’t that guy.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I agree with you 100%.  He is definitely not the right guy for Orlando.