Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2024 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

Just now, MagicMan1979 said:

Haha I knew you’d say cap space…

Who do you want to overpay to come to Orlando?  And who are the great players teams would want not named Paolo, Franz or Jalen?

We are fully loaded to go any direction we wish too

overpay who? what you talking about

We don't know who comes available in the summer

1 minute ago, OnlyFranz said:

Jay is the most optimistically delusional Magic fan I’ve ever come across. Full of positivity over the years and usually wrong about his predictions, gotta love it lol. 

I love his positivity also. It beats a lot of the negative posters. But today I am disappointed in no move at all. Letting guys walk for nothing isn’t smart. We also don’t need more young players with all of our draft picks.  

2 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

Jay is the most optimistically delusional Magic fan I’ve ever come across. Full of positivity over the years and usually wrong about his predictions, gotta love it lol. 

Delusional how? because i aint feeling like the worlds over..

This is a true ORGANIC rebuild...clearly and something i am happy to wait for

The front office has earned my trust for sure... 

my predictions havent been to off

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We are fully loaded to go any direction we wish too

overpay who? what you talking about

We don't know who comes available in the summer

We know who the free agents are bro. 

As far as trades go it will be harder in the summer than it was an hour ago. We won’t have contracts to trade. 

You guys wanted trades but Weltham refused so you’re disappointed and management didn’t agree …so what are you guys gonna do if the team actually plays well to finish the season …when most of you are predicting playin and an early out of the playoffs 

Time will tell …

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I love his positivity also. It beats a lot of the negative posters. But today I am disappointed in no move at all. Letting guys walk for nothing isn’t smart. We also don’t need more young players with all of our draft picks.  

appreciate it. i may seem overly optimistic but i honestly believe if healthy we are gonna do damage in the playoffs. Gonna be a fantastic learning experience. To be brutally honest no team scares me in a series...maybe the 76ers but Embiid out now its open season 

Well, we all knew it. I see 3 positives. The players i really wanted did not get moved. Can't make a huge mistake if you make no moves. The team is mostly healthy so our record in the second half should be better anyhow.

Now they can redeem themselves in the summer. Would have been easier to make a trade, look how much Houston overpaid last year with cap space. 

As far as trades go it will be harder in the summer than it was an hour ago. We won’t have contracts to trade. 

We have all our picks and numerous young players....we have great ammunition to do as we please 

also like i said this is a organic rebuild...

we are in fantastic shape

1 minute ago, MagicMan1979 said:

i meant players wanting out etc

Just now, ball junkie said:

You guys wanted trades but Weltham refused so you’re disappointed and management didn’t agree …so what are you guys gonna do if the team actually plays well to finish the season …when most of you are predicting playin and an early out of the playoffs 

Time will tell …

We all will root for our team like we always do despite the players, management and record. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Time will tell …

they will find a way to be moaning probably hahaha 

We all will root for our team like we always do despite the players, management and record. 

just the way it should be