Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

+/- doesn't always tell the whole story, he was horrible down the stretch. Trying to do too much iso instead of playing through the offense. 

yeah     i have come to the conclusion that i cant look at the plus/minus without watching the game, it really does not tell the story    

Very good first half overall. The defense's great all along. Goga is making Vooch look bad. In the offensive end I liked some stretches, definitely not the first 4 minutes of the 1qtr. Everything can change in a minute, but I'm optimistic.

I actually think Ingles is giving us some things in tonight's and recent's game. Not only he opens up the floor and can make 3s, he sets a pace with the second unit that chills up the game.

For what we saw, I understand that Caleb Houston is ahead of Jett Howard in Mosley's rotation order at the moment. 

Also, the bulls are just sad.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

They should have left Goga in to guard Vuc. He was not making easy shots when Goga guarded him. 

I know Goga has--what?--3 fouls? But you can't let Vuc get going.

2 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

It's hard to watch Paolo. Dude has no confidence in his shot, whatsoever, which is causes all of these turnovers. Shoot the damn ball!

And at times he makes bad passes, like the  pass he threw across court with a bunch of bulls between him and his teammate that he was trying to throw the ball to.

7 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

We're lucky to have Ingles. He just plays basketball the right way.

I love myself some Ingles. Other players play well, but Goga and Ingles are my 2 favorite Magic players.

I remember when he (Ingles) played on other teams, I didn't like him because he was good off the bench. But he is playing for us now, so all is good.  :D

• Upvote 1