Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

11 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Paolo looks like he has zero confidence in his jump shot. Have they changed his shooting motion, because he does not look comfortable with it. 

I hope he knows he has a broken looking form

Issac 8 minutes ??? …Portland played hard for their opening night game but Magic thwarted every advance …Magic play back to back in LA against two quality teams …let’s see how they do …Magic looking tough to start the season …wow Sharpe in a Magic uni playing the two …perfect fit …oh well, that ship has sailed 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Doesn’t appear we will have a dedicated game thread for our second game of the season, on the road at Portland.  Game is at 10PM because it’s on the West Coast.  Magic favored by 3 points against a Portland team that starts the season dead last in the NBA power rankings.   

Let’s get this one and remain undefeated for the season!

After this game I would say Portland is probably not going to be dead last this season.  They aren’t…terrible…

What Ingles was doing on the flour for 15 minutes? Fultz had to play more. Too many free throws missed. A bit strange rotations. I did not like how Paolo played most of the time. Win is a win but a lot of areas must be improved.