Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Franz..Gary..Ingles..Fultz..Isaac OUT

WCJ GTD

Cole Available 

I saw that WCJ is questionable with the dreaded “tendinitis”… *gulps

And yeah the Jett stuff is concerning, we’re down almost 1/2 of our expected rotation and the number 11 pick in the draft can’t get burn? Agreed that if he isn’t playing against ATL, assuming all the guys are still out, then it’s really time to start ringing the alarm

26 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I saw that WCJ is questionable with the dreaded “tendinitis”… *gulps

And yeah the Jett stuff is concerning, we’re down almost 1/2 of our expected rotation and the number 11 pick in the draft can’t get burn? Agreed that if he isn’t playing against ATL, assuming all the guys are still out, then it’s really time to start ringing the alarm

He is definitely gotta be playing once we get home

Jett Howard not being our preferred player is a bit concerning, but he's also 19 and was seen as a little more of a project. We knew he needed to get better on defense, which is a critical staple of this team. So it might be one of those "we need an NBA-ready player" right now rather than to give our raw higher-ceiling player minutes - since our goal is now to win rather than to just develop players. 

6 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Jett Howard not being our preferred player is a bit concerning, but he's also 19 and was seen as a little more of a project. We knew he needed to get better on defense, which is a critical staple of this team. So it might be one of those "we need an NBA-ready player" right now rather than to give our raw higher-ceiling player minutes - since our goal is now to win rather than to just develop players. 

Yea I kind of agree with this to be fair. Especially after actually watching Trevelin Queen against Sacramento, that guy is poised on offense and solid on defense. 

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Franz..Gary..Ingles..Fultz..Isaac OUT

WCJ GTD

Cole Available 

If we could get a first for Isaac, I'd trade him. He's too unreliable/unavailable physically for my liking.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

If we could get a first for Isaac, I'd trade him. He's too unreliable/unavailable physically for my liking.

I’d only trade Isaac if we get an established player back. He showed enough defensive greatness to entice a possible new franchise.

If Isaac and Fultz remain Magic players, i expect them to resign for a major discount. We’ve done them really good during their last contract 

Just now, orlandoholic said:

I’d only trade Isaac if we get an established player back. He showed enough defensive greatness to entice a possible new franchise.

If Isaac and Fultz remain Magic players, i expect them to resign for a major discount. We’ve done them really good during their last contract 

Isaac will DEFINITELY take a major discount 

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

wow

Yikes. Last game of a road trip at altitude against the defending champs with everyone but Paolo out. Could get ugly tonight