Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

8 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I got the time today. 

I gave an opinion. You don't like that opinion that's on you but this is a forum I'm sorry I didn't pat you on the back and say "hey you're right my man". If you're not comfortable with someone disagreeing with you don't post. 

I didn’t say that.. 

you saying „Do you know teams only have limited timeouts..“ is a bit cocky, don’t you think? 

Me no stupido

2 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

I didn’t say that.. 

you saying „Do you know teams only have limited timeouts..“ is a bit cocky, don’t you think? 

Me no stupido

It was a legitimate question but my bad if it came off as condescending.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

If Isaac somehow leads us to victory, free fish and chips for everyone by CTMagicUK!

:'D

Nice air ball Harris lol. In all seriousness JI playing possessed love to see it. Yes Franz and Paulo to the rim rest of the night. And like a broken record if this team could only shoot from distance consistently……. 

Dang Harris airballing that three was lame. Would've been nice to go up by 8 at half with the momentum. 17 minutes and 0 points. 0-2 on threes. I know generally he shoots a pretty good percentage from three, but overall, he just doesn't bring much to the team.

11 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

Dang Harris airballing that three was lame. Would've been nice to go up by 8 at half with the momentum. 17 minutes and 0 points. 0-2 on threes. I know generally he shoots a pretty good percentage from three, but overall, he just doesn't bring much to the team.

He plays defense and hits spot up 3s. Every team has guys like him. 

EDIT: admittedly he hasn't yet hit any 3s today.

JI and Suggs on the court together for extended minutes is what this team has been missing all year. I hope JI can stay healthy because he’s a game changer on defense and his offensive game is starting to look like it was pre injury. 

• Upvote 1