Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

34 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

4 straight turnovers on 4 straight possessions is just so laughably inexcusable in a game like this… I’m on edge tonight y’all, I apologize 

And even worse they were mostly unforced.  Passing to someone’s back.  Passing to where you thought there was a chance someone might be.  Dribbling into traffic.  It’s almost like we were trying to turn the ball over.  

Just now, OnlyFranz said:

On a night where this team is needing an offensive spark why on God’s green earth is Jett not getting some burn? It can’t be any worse than what we’ve been seeing up to this point. It baffles me how he hasn’t gotten any playing time all season. We’ve got guys playing who are terrible on defense and can’t get going on offense so why not take a chance on Jett? 

I wont lie... I'd start AB instead of Caleb in the 2nd half...and give Jett Calebs minutes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

Dude has been awful. You kind of see now why Bulls fans turned on him early. His energy is off when the 3's aren't falling.

It’s head scratching how he just stopped caring or trying this year on either end of the floor. Ever since he got his contract the guy has just been coasting and collecting a paycheck. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I wont lie... I'd start AB instead of Caleb in the 2nd half...and give Jett Calebs minutes.

Yup that’s what should happen but we know the coach would never do that. 

Going to be an epic crash to end this season good lord this is ugly. Don’t turn this around I’m not sure they win another game this year. 

This team can't compete against any of the tops teams in the east. We're gonna make the playoffs, which is great and all. But it's gonna be ugly I fear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Paolo's body language says it all  he is done for this game

He doesn't come close to playing any defense, as well.