Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

18 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

He will just run and stand in the corner while Franz and Paolo run the point guard position

See the problem with this argument is that I do actually want that from my roleplayers. 

Are you telling me you'd rather have Markelle Fultz and his 49%TS taking up possessions instead of Paolo and Franz? 

14 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Hey Fan, I am a huge Markelle fan, and even if he does not improve beyond a playable back up, I still want him back  NOT pushing to move him.  And I would love to be proven wrong, but my eye test ( which I know that You prefer to stats ) is not looking good. Most of his jumpers are short. There is still a bit of a hitch, and more, the last game he missed at least 2 of those under the basket reverses that are usually his bread and butter.     Like I said, nothing would make me happier than to be wrong and to see him improve. But am trying to asses what he is worth if he does not.   (Love ya anyway fan, even though we disagree, lol)

That's okay, Harry. We can agree to disagree and still be friends. That's what this message board is all about.  xKsMgJ.png

21 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

See the problem with this argument is that I do actually want that from my roleplayers. 

Are you telling me you'd rather have Markelle Fultz and his 49%TS taking up possessions instead of Paolo and Franz? 

CT, the last game Markelle played in, it was him coming off the bench. He did not take anything away from Paolo and Franz. He was able to draw attention to himself, leaving it open for Paolo and Franz to do their thing. Markelle did not clog up the paint each time Paolo went in for those thunderous dunks. 

While Markelle handled the ball, the opposing players were more focused on what he was going to do instead of waiting for Franz or Paolo dribbling into paint and triple-teamed while trying to make a layup.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

CT, the last game Markelle played in, it was him coming off the bench. He did not take anything away from Paolo and Franz. He was able to draw attention to himself, leaving it open for Paolo and Franz to do their thing. Markelle did not clog up the paint each time Paolo went in for those thunderous dunks. 

While Markelle handled the ball, the opposing players were more focused on what he was going to do instead of waiting for Franz or Paolo dribbling into paint and triple-teamed while trying to make a layup.

This is a good observation. Kelle can do harm driving to the basket. He’s too crafty, P5 and Franz can have a breather whenever they are with Fultz. They don’t have to do everything but focus on scoring

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Crazyhorse81 said:

Just seeing the box score, seems like they're calling an awful lot of fouls.

They went to MC Hammer officiating school..