Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

24 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We have the 3rd best home record in the East and 14 of our last 23 are at Kia Center. A push for that 4 seed and first round home court is very much in play. Would be great if the Heat would stop winning.

A 4/5 matchup with the Heat would not end well for us but then again it's likely we get bounced in the first round whoever we play, maybe it'll be good to see how the Heat in particular step it up in the playoffs so our guys know for future years.

30 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We have the 3rd best home record in the East and 14 of our last 23 are at Kia Center. A push for that 4 seed and first round home court is very much in play. Would be great if the Heat would stop winning.

No Kidding!  It has become that every time we win i look to see what the heat did to see if we moved on them. they just keep pulling these games out !

I know I've said things about must win games before but it feels like the next 10 games starting tonight could very well decide our playoff seeding. It's 8 games against sub .500 teams and the Knicks in MSG and Pacers at Kia Center. Feels like it needs to be 8-2 minimum and those 2 can't be both the Pacers and Knicks games if we want that 4th seed.

Now would be a nice time to rattle off another 9 game winning streak honestly... Or go one better and get 10 for a franchise record (the 10th would be Hornets at home EDIT: actually that'd be 11th, we've already won 1 lol).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I know I've said things about must win games before but it feels like the next 10 games starting tonight could very well decide our playoff seeding. It's 8 games against sub .500 teams and the Knicks in MSG and Pacers at Kia Center. Feels like it needs to be 8-2 minimum and those 2 can't be both the Pacers and Knicks games if we want that 4th seed.

Now would be a nice time to rattle off another 9 game winning streak honestly... Or go one better and get 10 for a franchise record (the 10th would be Hornets at home EDIT: actually that'd be 11th, we've already won 1 lol).

I don’t know why but the road-road back to back vs Charlotte and Washington scares me more than it should 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t know why but the road-road back to back vs Charlotte and Washington scares me more than it should 

Yea I saw that and got a chill down my spine lol

Magic fans will be happy to know that I am picking the Magic to win tonight. I got this on lock. My predictions are always spot on. Never lose. NEVER. Look for Paolo to drop 32 tonight in the win.

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s interesting to me that we’re embracing not starting a PG consistently. Goes to show what great playmakers both of our young forwards are

Agree. I like the creativity and spacing it provides.