Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

MO VAGNER couldve played with MJ’s team

I agree. He is one of the reasons for a Magic comeback after halftime. I love his energy.

Sentinel said we needed to go 15-12 these last 27 games …pretty sure most here looked at the schedule and had this penciled in as a loss …that gives us a great start to the last part of the season regardless that Mitchell did not play …had company so didn’t get to watch the whole game but the parts I saw I thought AB played well …and the rest of the bench …I like Banchero shooting …to often when he drives it’s not a positive result 

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Sentinel said we needed to go 15-12 these last 27 games …pretty sure most here looked at the schedule and had this penciled in as a loss …that gives us a great start to the last part of the season regardless that Mitchell did not play …had company so didn’t get to watch the whole game but the parts I saw I thought AB played well …and the rest of the bench …I like Banchero shooting …to often when he drives it’s not a positive result 

Coming into tonight's game the Cavs had won 18 out of their last 20 games. They are the hottest team in the NBA right now. Even though DM was out tonight this is still a huge win. A great springboard to start the second half. Props to Paolo for giving it a go tonight even though he was under the weather.

Big shout out to the bench. It’s not often your best player can be your worst player on the night and you can still pull off the W. 6 guys in double figures, and every player that played scored at least 7. That’s some amazing balance. I’m also running out of reasons why Black shouldn’t be in the every night rotation. He was awesome tonight and needs to play.

• Like 1

To put things into proper perspective, our bench outscored theirs 63-24! I give my game ball to Cole tonight. Yes, I know that Mo scored 22 points. However, Cole made some big shots when it appeared the game may have been slipping away. 

• Upvote 1