Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

39 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Franz masterclass. 34/7/7 2 blocks, only 1 turnover on incredible shooting. His ceiling is just as high as Paolo’s. Hell, might even be higher 

we are truly in fantastic shape really 

2 absolute superstar level players 

30 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah thats a legit positive thing. Problem Is when things tighten up and guys can’t hit shots or don’t even attempt them, that chemistry goes south real quick. 

Good, comfortable, win against a team we should be beating. Everyone showed up. Exactly what you want when management trusted this roster to stick together at the deadline. 

When Franz gets cooking from 3 with the step back he's literally un-guardable. 

A bunch of really nasty dunks too, the Franz euro one was special, the Mo/Wemby Poster and the sneaky Paolo steal. Fun.

• Upvote 1

Good job by our guys.  To keep it in perspective, against a very bad 10 win team on the second night of a back to back.  And we were at home.  

We also need to play well against better teams.  

11 hours ago, MagicMan1979 said:

I hope he does that to Chet also when we play them. I also want Paolo to dunk on him. 

Haha yep …told my son to pick another game and I’d take him …so he chose OKC …saw last week that not only is that the TNT game but the night they are doing the Shaq jersey retirement thing …I may be the only one booing but I’ll let you know jajaja .

Also, after analyzing the schedule we have 30 games left …18 at home …we have 28 wins at this moment …I’m thinking we can go somewhere around 20-10 the final 30 …so I’m gonna predict our final record being 48-34 …that should be enough to get the Magic the 6th seed imo

• Upvote 1