Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

We are favored at home tonight by a very substantial 10.5 points against a bad Spurs team.  Which Magic team will show up tonight?   The defensive juggernaut that we’ve sometimes seen, which also translates into easy buckets offensively on turnovers and missed shots, or the lackluster group that got blown out last game against Miami?

i have a feeling that it depends on what happens before 3pm    no trade, i think everyone is happy and energized,    good trade, without losing a good locker room presence, again, happy and energized      trade, even if a good one, that loses a popular locker room presence, i thin the team will be sluggish.    I am not saying this wont be over come, but it think tonight, it might be felt a little more.

Alright the nothingness that was the trade deadline has come and gone, and your Orlando Magic have a game tonight against the San Antonio Spurs! Same starters as we’ve gotten used to. This game is an absolute must win tonight, preferably in blowout fashion, or else this forum and fanbase is going to meltdown.

Well not scoring many points but at least we’re a little bit ahead, so not another awful start.  

Paolo is giving a damn on defense, that’s a good thing. But him and franz being out at the same time inside is a crime. Coaching staff needs to be reviewed

We could've at least got a back up PG. I'm tired of watching Cole Anthony, he's been trash the past 2 & half months. AB should definitely be playing his minutes.

And to think, this guy believe he's a starter. He'd be out of just about every playoff team rotation.

They need to clean this roster up this summer. Either that or Weltman takes a hike.

1 minute ago, Shine88 said:

We could've at least got a back up PG. I'm tired of watching Cole Anthony, he's been trash the past 2 & half months. AB should definitely be playing his minutes.

And to think, this guy believe he's a starter. He'd be out of just about every playoff team rotation.

They need to clean this roster up this summer. Either that or Weltman takes a hike.

we need cole to play alot better for sure 

1 minute ago, Shine88 said:

This is on the coaching staff more than him. There were no shot creator off the dribble inside so cole thinks he is the designated one.