Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Scroll to the 1:35 mark …pulls up for a nice 18 footer …kid has played 11 games …I can post vids of him saying the more he plays the more he’ll show more of his game …I fully expect him to start shooting 3’s when applicable very soon …unless he’s gone 

22 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Scroll to the 1:35 mark …pulls up for a nice 18 footer …kid has played 11 games …I can post vids of him saying the more he plays the more he’ll show more of his game …I fully expect him to start shooting 3’s when applicable very soon …unless he’s gone 

Keep him as the back up. He’s better than Cole that’s for sure. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ball junkie said:

Dude, are you Kelle’s agent? Hoping he will become a 3 point shooter at the volume or consistency we need, is beyond Jay Magic’s optimism. That’s nuts!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Dude, are you Kelle’s agent? Hoping he will become a 3 point shooter at the volume or consistency we need, is beyond Jay Magic’s optimism. That’s nuts!!!

So what are you gonna do if he’s still here after the deadline ? Keep criticizing him and management ? Might be time for you to switch teams lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Nope. I will root for wins, whoever is playing even if they aren’t from Kentucky. But I demand we raise the bar on coaching and players. I’m not satisfied with where this team is, are you?

How in the world does you or anybody else on this forum know what this team can do when they’re so young they’ve never had an opportunity to show it ? It boggles my mind …every player on this team to a man will tell you they’re talented and we have lots of good players …in the post season there will be no pressure on the Magic cause they are an upstart …if they suck then adjust in the summer …nobody knows jack about what Weltham will do as you know 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

How in the world does you or anybody else on this forum know what this team can do when they’re so young they’ve never had an opportunity to show it ? It boggles my mind …every player on this team to a man will tell you they’re talented and we have lots of good players …in the post season there will be no pressure on the Magic cause they are an upstart …if they suck then adjust in the summer …nobody knows jack about what Weltham will do as you know 

we have the talents. specially with our junior and sophomore player. keep JI and Fultz healthy until Paolo and Franz are ready to obliterate the league. Obviously, our success is hinged on the 2, we just have to augment them with the right pieces that fits their timeline.

People who want to trade our 20 year old rookie are telling us to be patient with an almost 26 year old man who we've had under contract for 5 seasons because he might start shooting 3s any day now.

• Upvote 3

Difficult game tonight. Minnesotta is very tough and I think they have a lineup that matches up well against ours. But the Magic have surprised us before in this kind of game.

I am also very excited about JI's progress this season. I don't think he will ever be a fully healthy and available player, but if he could grow in minutes and be THAT player in a handful of playoff runs, he could be a difference maker.