Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

31 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

If Mosley is serious about winning this game he needs to put JI back in. Playing 2 more minutes isn’t going to affect the minutes restriction the coaching staff put on him. 

He was freezing cold.  That really would be risky at that point.  If he played some in second half it would be different.  

1 minute ago, harryfromphilly said:

That was a bad loss, up by 16 at half.    And yeah, i put a big part of it down to rotations, or lack there of.    I know that they believe next man up, but

why do you not put your best defender in at the end? at the very least

Just 5 or 6 minutes more of Isaac tonight and this would have been a victory. Instead they insist on the minutes restrictions. Horrible loss. That last desperation shot by Franz almost went in. Would have been nice if Paolo could have snagged the rebound there.

28 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

That flagrant was a big swing 

Third quarter was the big swing.  That’s how we lost this game.  

27 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

yeah   about AB   so why was the hot hand on the bench and cole in'?   why was issac not in for the first 5 minutes or the last 5 minutes of the second half. Why was markell's sitting?  where was caleb instead of chuma, he was a starter a few games ago   very very strange coaching

They announced before third started that Isaac wasn’t going to play for rest of game.  And late in games, AB freezes and won’t shoot.  Announced Markelle was out for injury maintenance before game started. 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Third quarter was the big swing.  That’s how we lost this game.  

Well we fought back after that swing …had chances …had the lead until the flagrant …was a 4 point swing …we never recovered to lead again 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

They announced before third started that Isaac wasn’t going to play for rest of game.  And late in games, AB freezes and won’t shoot.  Announced Markelle was out for injury maintenance before game started. 

yeah   i know all the reasons  just don't understand or agree with them, lol.

and why was suggs out for so much of the 4th?

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Well we fought back after that swing …had chances …had the lead until the flagrant …was a 4 point swing …we never recovered to lead again 

True but without the third quarter collapse it doesn’t come down to individual plays in the 4th

2 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

yeah   i know all the reasons  just don't understand or agree with them, lol.

and why was suggs out for so much of the 4th?

I agree with you about Suggs.  I didn’t understand that either.  

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

we have 1... stop talking mess

Not competent enough to lead a team to the playoffs. He was good for the rebuilding stage….

Just now, JJZFL said:

True but without the third quarter collapse it doesn’t come down to individual plays in the 4th

Well and that’s why there have been 50 posts wanting an explanation for why JI didn’t play lol lol