Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

I'm enjoying the game, it's nice to see this guys out there at the same time finally. You get to see why they were in the starting line up in the first place.

After three quarters, this was the best basketball that we played the last few weeks. And no wonder lol

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

black hole cole making me aa bit nervous

Yeah, Cole is the clear weakness in our rotation right now. He just needs to be off-ball at all times. He’s being used as the co-primary ball handler with Ingles in the second unit, we need to use him as an off-ball 2 

2 observations from this game that have really stood out to me. When WCJ plays in the paint he’s much more effective than when he’s out playing on the perimeter. He’s been doing a great job on the defensive end and on the glass as well. The other observation is that Cole Anthony really has a low basketball IQ. He doesn’t know how to play within himself and is always forcing things on the offensive end which usually leads to bad shots and turnovers. I really hope we get another guard before the trade deadline so he is no longer in the rotation.  

markelle still wont shoot outside,   but 6/7 with 12 points   2 blocks and 2 steals      if we really are thinking of trading he just upped his value     lol   but i hope we keep him