Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Can you believe this? The Magic has beaten the reigning NBA champs twice. We swept them during the 2023-24  season and with a depleted Magic bench. We have depth, and we can beat any team.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly a case of Denver thinking and trying to sleep walk through a victory cause of the Magic being undermanned …Magic are like a nat when you’re at a sumner picnic that won’t get away from your food lol …I’m speechless wow …all the threes the last two games …anyway, the win kept us from dropping into 8th place in the East …GREAT WIN !

We bear the champs twice!

add this to Boston, LA, Milwaukee, Cleveland, New York, Indiana, and Houston. All teams currently in the play offs or play in. 

122 pts. during the regular game, and we didn't have to play 2 overtimes like my 2nd favorite team (Golden State) had to do last night, and GS still lost.

This might be our best win this year. Idc if they’re off a back to back from 2OT. We had no actual center against the best center in the league, a starting PG who played 5 mins, our second best player injured, and 3 guys (at least) logging mins who are barely NBA players. Good shhh 

16 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Clearly a case of Denver thinking and trying to sleep walk through a victory cause of the Magic being undermanned …Magic are like a nat when you’re at a sumner picnic that won’t get away from your food lol …I’m speechless wow …all the threes the last two games …anyway, the win kept us from dropping into 8th place in the East …GREAT WIN !

I agree 100%

You saw how the Nuggets' bench played the majority of the third quarter and up to 6 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I was wondering when their starters were going to come back into the game. Then the starters  strutted onto to the court like, "we got this". But, boy, were they in for a big surprise. The Magic kept their poise and their foot on the pedal.