Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

21 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Can we fire the training staff please. This is absurd 

It’s tough for me to blame the staff when we have 4 super injury prone players in Fultz, Isaac, Harris and Carter. Ingles is almost 40 off major surgery, he was always gonna miss time.

If Paolo or Franz start missing chunks of time tho, it’s time to make changes for sure

WCJ not even trying to challenge Fox at the rim is unacceptable. Yet some people think he’s a better rim protector than Goga lol. 

10 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

WCJ not even trying to challenge Fox at the rim is unacceptable. Yet some people think he’s a better rim protector than Goga lol. 

Yeah he is weak down low. Not a force in the paint at all on either side. 

I'm still not able to understand all these ridiculous turnovers, about half of which seem to be unforced.

23 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

Suggs has no bag whatsoever. He plays hard, but he's a train wreck. AB plays way more under control than him.

spoke too soon. 3 consecutive 3s from jalen.

Franz out for the night, G Harris out for the night, Paolo just rolled an ankle and we’re waiting to hear if he’s done for the night. I feel like part of our injury issues is that everyone plays us very aggressively because they know the refs are not going to call anything but the really egregious fouls. The ONLY guy on our team who gets any respect from the officials is Paolo; but half of them don’t because he is only a second year player.