Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

9 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Mac and Jett for Chuma and Caleb. Sounds like a great trade to me. 

Lol very nice!  Might as well as the other two are awful. 

Really disappointing effort tonight. Dumb turnovers and poor shooting. I really hope we make a deal by the deadline, the lack of shooting is going to severely limit our ceiling. 

Not to make excuses but JI, Fultz and Ingles missing I've lost count how many games sure doesn’t help …those are 3 key pieces to this team …AB was hardly playable tonight only 13 minutes …against the good teams the task at hand rises for sure .

2 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Not to make excuses but JI, Fultz and Ingles missing I've lost count how many games sure doesn’t help …those are 3 key pieces to this team …AB was hardly playable tonight only 13 minutes …against the good teams the task at hand rises for sure .

Yeah, but Fultz and Isaac miss so many games that we can hardly count it as an excuse anymore. We either commit to them and accept being an average to below average for the guaranteed at least half season they’ll each miss, or we move on and replace them with players that actually play in games.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

The kid hurt his ankle. Talking bout he wasn't playable. We definitely could've used his defense tonight because they really got it going after he went out.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shine88 said:

The kid hurt his ankle. Talking bout he wasn't playable. We definitely could've used his defense tonight because they really got it going after he went out.

Not picking on him I didn’t hear the commentators say anything about an ankle and he was certainly on the bench and seemed normal to me bro

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ball junkie said:

Not picking on him I didn’t hear the commentators say anything about an ankle and he was certainly on the bench and seemed normal to me bro

He limped off after he pulled himself out of the game and Houstan subbed in for him. 

1 minute ago, Shine88 said:

He limped off after he pulled himself out of the game and Houstan subbed in for him. 

It certainly didn’t look like anything major …I did see that though but I thought it was just temporary …guess we’ll see if it impacts him playing tomorrow night …I did think he looked overwhelmed at times with all the Warriors passing wizardry imo

• Downvote 1