Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

Jaylen Brown is questionable. Horford is out. Kornet is out  Porzingis is doubtful. Celtics on the second night of a back to back and short handed... Let's beat them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Jaylen Brown is questionable. Horford is out. Kornet is out  Porzingis is doubtful. Celtics on the second night of a back to back and short handed... Let's beat them.

Oh man, don't get my hopes up xD

8 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Celtics down 3 rotation players …seems like the Magic are outplaying them but look at the scoreboard we are down 

Our offensive teamwork is not good.  Too much one on one (or two or three). 

5 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Our offensive teamwork is not good.  Too much one on one (or two or three). 

For me it’s a spacing issue …and throw in our 28 percent from 3 that goes right along with our bottom 5 rating for 3’s in the league and you have this result …tough to beat the good teams like that .

It’s not over …but it’s gonna be tough and as I mentioned earlier they are down 3 rotation players .

22 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Perfect example just now with Franz …they are sagging their D because of our lack of shooting …as soon as Franz started to attack the basket 3 guys there 

Yes.  But maybe if we had a few more passes and moved it from side to side we wouldn’t constantly be going 1vs 3 on offense 

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Yes.  But maybe if we had a few more passes and moved it from side to side we wouldn’t constantly be going 1vs 3 on offense 

Turner talking about it right now …Boston sags their D and forces you to shoot 3’s …you see the result