Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

There are very few matchups where Goga is the better option over Wendell. Wendell is being underrated massively by Magic fans everywhere on a count of having a slow start to the season followed by the injury. 

Wendell plays too much out on the perimeter instead of down low. Goga gets us offensive boards because he stays closer to the paint which leads to second chance points. While I do love WCJ’s game I personally wouldn’t mess with the starting lineup/chemistry we have right now. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

Wendell plays too much out on the perimeter instead of down low. Goga gets us offensive boards because he stays closer to the paint which leads to second chance points. While I do love WCJ’s game I personally wouldn’t mess with the starting lineup/chemistry we have right now. 

I agree. Some good points, OF

Edit: Don't mess with the starting lineup/chemistry

• Upvote 1

The Wizard's record is currently 3-15 and the Magic's record is 13-5. Why are we letting the Wizards hang around at the start of the 3rd quarter making them look like Magic killers.

It’s gonna get to the point that teams have to guard Paolo’s 3’s closer, and when that happens he’s gonna be unbelievable 

Based on the last 2 slow starts and a close game, I'm giving this team a name.

1.  CS (Cardiac Squad) or CT (Cardiac Team)

hz5iD2.png

2.  HEART AND SOUL  (Squad)-----Remember the "Heart and Hustle" era - Daryl Armstrong, Bo Outlaw?

qsRuWB.jpg