Soul Bro

2023-2024 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, MagicMan1979 said:

To be fair Paolo won us the game in Utah with his go ahead layup.  He is also distributing the ball much better this year as he is leading the team in assists.  He is far from a selfish player.  Franz is the guy in my opinion that needs to step up.  He is shooting under 40% from the field and has the same percentage as Paolo from three.  He also is leading the team in shot attempts.  Paolo hasn't attempted more than 18 shots in a game so far.  I love both but want to be fair as neither have had a great start to the year.  

Yeah, I agree. Franz has been playing selfish basketball since preseason. He hasn't passed to nobody outside of his brother, and I loved their connection, but he has to get other involve, too. He's been forcing a lot of shot so far this season. The 28 shots against the Lakers was crazy. I don't even think he went to the line much that game, which is even crazier.

• Upvote 1

ok   i'm done   Markelle is out again

I just realized that this might read wrong

I just meant i am done thinking markelle will ever be

the pg that we need.

Never done with the magic   lol

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Knee tendinitis for Fultz, late scratch once again. AB starting in his place 

Very worrisome.  He’s back for one game and it flares up again.  They may have to shut him down for awhile.  

wow this WWE NBA edition is getting crazy.. They reviewed the play and still decided on a hostile act against Banchero.. Lol.. 

Crazy that Moose never gets a Technical coaching us against these referees 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Very worrisome.  He’s back for one game and it flares up again.  They may have to shut him down for awhile.  

I’m all for this. We have depth and would be good to play guys consistently instead of having them in and out of the line-up. No doubt kelle is great when healthy. Have him heal.