Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Tonight we're rooting for the Bucks, Pistons and Blazers. Let's go Shaedon Sharpe! Always loved that guy... 

6 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Tonight we're rooting for the Bucks, Pistons and Blazers. Let's go Shaedon Sharpe! Always loved that guy... 

Can't see the pistons till tomorrow     am i missing something?

31 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Can't see the pistons till tomorrow     am i missing something?

My bad, you're right.

(Time zone stuff, I usually look at tomorrow for today's games since most games start after midnight my time but the clocks went forward in the US, but not here yet, so 7pm EST games start at 11pm for me now.)

54 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Deserved

congrats! Well deserved! Never seen a coach who changed the whole chemistry of a locker room like that! Inserted the right mentality to these young players!

That said, please hire a X and O assistant for additional help! 

Paul George on @PodcastPShow dishes out high praise for #Rockets Cam Whitmore: “I was extremely impressed with his game. He’s a player that is going to shake up some things in Houston and can be a star player. I saw stardom on both ends. He played hard on both ends. He can shoot it. He can handle. He’s explosive. He was strong. He had a nastiness to him that you don’t really see in a lot of super young guys. He was trying to challenge me. He was challenging Kawhi. He’s a name that I think, because he’s a rookie, hasn’t had much coverage on him, but he will be good.” 

Can’t believe we didn’t draft him! We messed up on that one! Would have fit right into our mentality, playing style.

1 hour ago, orlandoholic said:

Paul George on @PodcastPShow dishes out high praise for #Rockets Cam Whitmore: “I was extremely impressed with his game. He’s a player that is going to shake up some things in Houston and can be a star player. I saw stardom on both ends. He played hard on both ends. He can shoot it. He can handle. He’s explosive. He was strong. He had a nastiness to him that you don’t really see in a lot of super young guys. He was trying to challenge me. He was challenging Kawhi. He’s a name that I think, because he’s a rookie, hasn’t had much coverage on him, but he will be good.” 

Can’t believe we didn’t draft him! We messed up on that one! Would have fit right into our mentality, playing style.

I'm not sure why Whitmore dropped. He was near the top of my list all last season. He's been great for the Rockets.