Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Where does everyone predict that we will finish?   Looking at the schedules of us and the teams near us, i am predicting 7th, just missing not having to do the play in.

But....  i do have this tight pack staying tight, so one unexpected game one way or the other could move us up or down.

What does everyone else think?

1 hour ago, harryfromphilly said:

Where does everyone predict that we will finish?   Looking at the schedules of us and the teams near us, i am predicting 7th, just missing not having to do the play in.

But....  i do have this tight pack staying tight, so one unexpected game one way or the other could move us up or down.

What does everyone else think?

7th is in the play in. It's not missing anything.

57 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

7th is in the play in. It's not missing anything.

Yeah  sorry if i was not clear, i understand the play in. I meant just missing being in without the play in.   I'm predicting same record as sixers for 7/8  and miami and pacers 1 game better, tied for 5/6    and knicks holding 4th   so still really tight ... as i said, an unexpected win or loss by us (or any of the other 4) and it could easily shift.  and as others have said if we can avoid NY, Boston or Miami we have a great chance to get out of the first round.    Exciting to be thinking about this stuff instead of draft position  lol

36 minutes ago, harryfromphilly said:

Yeah  sorry if i was not clear, i understand the play in. I meant just missing being in without the play in.   I'm predicting same record as sixers for 7/8  and miami and pacers 1 game better, tied for 5/6    and knicks holding 4th   so still really tight ... as i said, an unexpected win or loss by us (or any of the other 4) and it could easily shift.  and as others have said if we can avoid NY, Boston or Miami we have a great chance to get out of the first round.    Exciting to be thinking about this stuff instead of draft position  lol

I dont care for avoiding New York..

Miami or Boston definitely tougher 

I shared my doubts on him last seasons, but also my hopes. Still relatively unexperienced as a coach, my hope was that he was going to improve together with the young core. This season, I've liked a lot that he used more fantasy with lineups and in.game choices, while last season we were predictable as hell. There's still a way to go with X's and O's. But the improvement is happening right in front of our eyes, so the extension make sense.

I still insist on the need to help him with top assistants (offensive coach, shooting coach?)