Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

22 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

4th seed is actually possible!

Lets see MP. All we can do is win our games and focus on us. If we do then 4th is happening and we are gonna be a absolute problem in the playoffs 

• Upvote 1

The schedule is insanely favorable for us right now! 

Mid we are a playoff team, we have to show it right now! In March i can see us, only losing 1-3 games

Pistons, Hornets, Wizards, Knicks, Pacers, Nets, Raptors, Raptors, Hornets, Pelicans, Kings, Warriors, Clippers, Grizzlies, 

id we don’t make the playoffs, it would be a huge disappointment at this point. 

6 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

The schedule is insanely favorable for us right now! 

Mid we are a playoff team, we have to show it right now! In March i can see us, only losing 1-3 games

Pistons, Hornets, Wizards, Knicks, Pacers, Nets, Raptors, Raptors, Hornets, Pelicans, Kings, Warriors, Clippers, Grizzlies, 

id we don’t make the playoffs, it would be a huge disappointment at this point. 

Yeah, we’re pretty much guaranteed 8 at worst. I wish they’d bring back the rules from the bubble where the 9 and 10 seed had to be at least 4 games back of the 7 and 8 to trigger a play-in. Nobody outside of the top 8 in the East deserves a shot to back door into the dance.

Nobody on the injury lists!!   Which is great since I am going to the game tomorrow.

But ... even better if we are entering this part of the season fully healthy. We will see what 

that means on this up coming back to back

• Like 1

Darn     At half time I thought the Heat were gonna lose and we would finally put a little space between us.

But no   The Heat pull it out.  They are so good.

“Suggs is one of the league's most well-rounded defensive guards, with the speed to chase waterbug point guards and the heft to jostle with big wings. He is a cinder block with arms and very fast feet. The Magic's defense is built to last; they have held steady at No. 5 in points allowed per possession. They are physical, versatile, ultracompetitive, protective of the glass.

Suggs is also up to 39% on 3s after hitting just 32.7% last season and barely making any as a rookie. He has already made more 3s this season (113) than the 108 he hit combined in his first two. He's taking more -- 7.1 per 36 minutes, up from 5.8 last season. Suggs is even 28-of-73 (38%) on off-the-bounce 3s, already surpassing his career high in makes.

Marcus Smart -- a common Suggs comp -- has never hit better than 36.4% on 3s in any season and has only exceeded Suggs's current attempt rate twice.”

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/39623501/lowe-nikola-jokic-most-terrifying-sight-nba

Zach Lowe giving love to Suggs while also trying to figure out what we’re going to do with our guard situation this summer. Good read.

• Upvote 1

Already posted in this same thread a page and a day ago! :P

Lowe's words sounds like he was expecting a move too for our guard rotation. Hope we don't spend in FA for the classic guy that explode in playoofs. See Jordan Poole, that everyone was in love to a few season ago, and now is mentioned in the same Lowe article.... for other reasons!

6 hours ago, Luke_FfS said:

Already posted in this same thread a page and a day ago! :P

Lowe's words sounds like he was expecting a move too for our guard rotation. Hope we don't spend in FA for the classic guy that explode in playoofs. See Jordan Poole, that everyone was in love to a few season ago, and now is mentioned in the same Lowe article.... for other reasons!

Lol. How did I miss that? Thanks!