Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Also it’s huge for the tiebreaker, we lose tonight, we lose the season series 1-3 and Miami owns the tiebreaker with us if we wind up tied

Plus if Houston beats Indy and we win, we jump into 6th!

1 minute ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

Plus if Houston beats Indy and we win, we jump into 6th!

And Philly is 1-6 in their last 7 with Embiid likely out the rest of the regular season. 

44 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And Philly is 1-6 in their last 7 with Embiid likely out the rest of the regular season. 

He's being re-eveluated in 4 weeks per Woj. So possibly not out rest of the regular season.

7 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

and yet not guaranteed we beat them. last time they blow us out of the water w/o embiid. one of the most frustrating loss.

On 2/6/2024 at 9:09 AM, CTMagicUK said:

Tonight feels must win to me. Last game of the road trip, 3 game winning streak, a win puts us 2 games over the Heat and a little bit of a cushion in the 7 spot versus being 8th and 3 or 4 games up of 9 (depending on if the Bulls win tonight). 

On 2/6/2024 at 9:52 AM, harryfromphilly said:

I agree   to me this game will say alot about our team   can we rise to the occasion? Can we handle the pressure that I am sure the guys will be feeling?  Is this rotation of fultz as a starter but not as a closer working? Can the death line up be beaten once folks know that is what we are doing?   And what about Cole?    And what about Gary Harris?   I think, like you, that this is a very important game.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:04 AM, All Eyes On Me said:

Also it’s huge for the tiebreaker, we lose tonight, we lose the season series 1-3 and Miami owns the tiebreaker with us if we wind up tied

Well we got blown out :(

13 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I think I just threw up. I’ll pass. 

you'll pass on what? watching the game?