Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

+/- is really a non stat. They’re just way too many variables in the equation. Also it should be per minute or per 48 minutes, this would help a little bit, but not much. This”stat” is too dependent on who you are playing with  and who you are playing against while your on the floor. 

34 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

+/- is really a non stat. They’re just way too many variables in the equation. Also it should be per minute or per 48 minutes, this would help a little bit, but not much. This”stat” is too dependent on who you are playing with  and who you are playing against while your on the floor. 

Yet with JI you can pretty much throw all those variables out the door lol …cause it does not matter with him lol lol 

1 hour ago, Magic Fan 4 Life said:

Just re-found this forum, is it still active?

Welcome back! Yep, pretty active I’d say, especially for a message board in 2024

52 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Any chatter about Tyler Herro on the block? I’d still love that guy on the Magic.

None that I've heard. But who knows what the Heat do. They've been pretty horrible lately.

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Any chatter about Tyler Herro on the block? I’d still love that guy on the Magic.

I heard KOC and Chris Vernon talking about this yesterday.  Nothing concrete though.