Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

40 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’ll be disappointed if we don’t leverage our expiring contracts for a solid trade. Fultz and Isaac have both proven to be completely unreliable, and for far too long we’ve had unreliable point guard play. I think a real possibility is a guy like Schroder, given his relationship with the Wagner brothers. I’d personally rather have Murray, but I’m hoping for some upgrade. I also think Brown would be a great addition, as he’s a great, versatile role player.

I'm with you on Shroder, I think he would be perfect to play with Franz and Paolo.

12 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

I'm with you on Shroder, I think he would be perfect to play with Franz and Paolo.

35.8% from 3 .. Guess that would improve with Franz n Paolo wide open looks. Ideally we get more of a sure thing from 3

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

There’s no way we can’t outbid freaking Milwaukee. If they wind up landing him it’s because we didn’t want to

its just a ploy i feel to make other teams get a deal sorted quickly they have nothing... middleton..

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

its just a ploy i feel to make other teams get a deal sorted quickly they have nothing... middleton..

Yeah, I’d assume any trade they’d make for Dejounte wouldn’t include breaking up their core of Giannis, Dame, Middleton.

No way Bucks can match salary without the Hawks taking on long term salary. (Looks like Portis + Connaughton)

We can offer expiring salary which has to be a perk right? Do the Hawks really want Bobby Portis for the next two and a half seasons?

11 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

No way Bucks can match salary without the Hawks taking on long term salary. (Looks like Portis + Connaughton)

We can offer expiring salary which has to be a perk right? Do the Hawks really want Bobby Portis for the next two and a half seasons?

Bucks have no picks 

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Bucks have no picks 

You're right I just checked they have exactly 2 2nds. 

They'd have to flip some of their guys for actual assets first. 

The Dejounte Murray buzz is only increasing — and to noisy levels. The Lakers and Hawks have discussed potential frameworks of a deal, including a version late last week that centered on D’Angelo Russell, Hood-Schifino, the 2029 first-round pick and additional draft compensation, according to multiple team and league sources. Talks have since stalled, but are expected to pick back up closer to the deadline.

ok Bucks and Lakers reported with some weak offers!!

We need to be all over Murray. And if not we have to be involved in that 3 team deal with D Lo. Great contract. Always been a fan of his potential and fit for us as a scorer. With Suggs next to him, he doesn’t have to be dynamic at all. 
Really great buy low opportunity if we can’t get Murray (or feel like we don’t want that long term contract or personality issues) 

If wanted DLo dating back to his Nets days. But i was also hesitant because of the bad fit next to Fultz. Now that Fultz issue is solved imo, he ain’t ever going to be a starter for no team. It’s a fact. 
DLo can play both, ball dominant and light it up off ball, is a great passer. Great fit next to our stars Paolo and Franz. He takes some load and pressure off Paolo and opens up the lane for Franz and Suggs as well (has been a good cutter lately)

also for some context on the reported market. Wizards are asking for a first round pick for Jones. He’s a ufa this summer, so with that in mind, he’s definitely off my board…