Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

Hawks guard Dejounte Murray becomes the most notable trade candidate following the Pascal Siakam trade.

Atlanta is looking for at least two first-round picks, according to The Ringer. The Hawks are not looking to take back salary past this season, league sources told HoopsHype.

With that in mind, the Lakers have been arguably the team most linked to Murray due to his representation at Klutch Sports, the agency for various Lakers on the current team.

Any framework for a Murray trade to the Lakers would likely involve guard D’Angelo Russell, league sources told HoopsHype. However, that would be contingent on Russell being flipped to a third team from Atlanta in the process. Russell’s$18.69 million player option for next season and his playing style next to Trae Young isn’t viewed as a fit for the Hawks.

As ESPN reported, Los Angeles’ 2029 first-round pick would almost assuredly have to be included.

The Magic can’t punt on this one. Simons is a pipe dream. This reported package is a no brainer!! 

2 First?! We got that. Our own 2024 and the Denver pick. Add multiple 2nds if they want.

We also got the expiring contract to match the needs.

And if we don’t get Murray, i’d be fine to throw in G. Harris and get D Lo in return!!

Those two players would absolutely help us make that push and the commitment in assets seems reasonable. 

DLo for Harris and maybe seconds would be an absolute steal for us

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

Hawks guard Dejounte Murray becomes the most notable trade candidate following the Pascal Siakam trade.

Atlanta is looking for at least two first-round picks, according to The Ringer. The Hawks are not looking to take back salary past this season, league sources told HoopsHype.

With that in mind, the Lakers have been arguably the team most linked to Murray due to his representation at Klutch Sports, the agency for various Lakers on the current team.

Any framework for a Murray trade to the Lakers would likely involve guard D’Angelo Russell, league sources told HoopsHype. However, that would be contingent on Russell being flipped to a third team from Atlanta in the process. Russell’s$18.69 million player option for next season and his playing style next to Trae Young isn’t viewed as a fit for the Hawks.

As ESPN reported, Los Angeles’ 2029 first-round pick would almost assuredly have to be included.

The Magic can’t punt on this one. Simons is a pipe dream. This reported package is a no brainer!! 

2 First?! We got that. Our own 2024 and the Denver pick. Add multiple 2nds if they want.

We also got the expiring contract to match the needs.

And if we don’t get Murray, i’d be fine to throw in G. Harris and get D Lo in return!!

Those two players would absolutely help us make that push and the commitment in assets seems reasonable. 

DLo for Harris and maybe seconds would be an absolute steal for us

Funny how when espn is involved it’s always the same 3 teams that are interested in trading for a player until the deal becomes official.

I wouldn't mind D-Lo, especially if we trade Fultz. I feel he's holding back playing next to Bron an AD. I think he'll give us that spark we need in the starting lineup with his scoring and playmaker ability.

Plus, he could be had for cheap.

11 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Funny how when espn is involved it’s always the same 3 teams that are interested in trading for a player until the deal becomes official.

Thats the algorithm. Knicks, Heat, Lakers = clicks. 

On 1/17/2024 at 7:25 PM, MagicMan1979 said:

I agree Indiana has passed us most likely. I really want a trade for us now. 

On 1/17/2024 at 10:15 PM, orlandoholic said:

On paper probably.. But from what i understand, under the new CBA you can’t have 3 max players on your roster. In the future, we definitely need those two max contracts for Franz and Paolo.. 

If we r healthy we r still better than them 

what do you guys think of Jalen Green? he's losing his minutes in Houston. Is he good enough to elevate us? how much do you think he would cost us?