Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

12 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

Hear me out - we have the salary cap and the young assets, and we just need 1-2 years for AB to get up to speed while competing with a PG right now.

I think we make a run at Chris Paul, whom is the veteran locker room presence that elevates everyone else's game when on the floor. 

Chris Paul is currently out because he's had his 11th (not a typo) surgery on one of his hands. He's 38 and he's playing (unsurprisingly) a career low in minutes on a team with a worse record than the Magic. I just don't see why we'd trade anything at all for him. 

22 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Wtf is going in with this dude? 

Sounds like he’s missed the past couple games with an illness from what I understand 

• Upvote 1

Looking to going to a game this season. I haven’t been to the new arena yet for a game. What is the best seats for the price?

Looked to get half court but holy $$$$. They were running 300+ a ticket.

I want to take a few people from my family who’ve never been (been a long time for me). Any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, Jon said:

Looking to going to a game this season. I haven’t been to the new arena yet for a game. What is the best seats for the price?

Looked to get half court but holy $$$$. They were running 300+ a ticket.

I want to take a few people from my family who’ve never been (been a long time for me). Any suggestions? 

First game I went in the new arena was up in the rafters and honestly there a great viewing angles everywhere