Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

3 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

We have point guards on our g league team? Btw AB is not a point guard and a waist of space offensively. We are doing the same thing as last year, not getting a temporary point guard, is disappointing. 

https://x.com/JWeinbachNBA/status/1738619139801948163?s=20
Here you go Fan …maybe we are waiting to see what Marquelle is gonna do 

2 hours ago, OnlyFranz said:

Yes please he’s better than any of our current guards at the moment. Solid defender, good vision, and will keep the defense honest with his shooting. 

He would be a great fit and not break the bank. 

https://x.com/fawzanamer_/status/1738786311631188118?s=46

i’ll just leave this here and pray that we trade for OG. 

A lineup of Markelle, Franz, OG, Paolo, Wendell would bring fear to opponents. I think there is enough shooting as well. Especially if Franz gets out of his slump. 

Im going to keep rooting for a Kispert trade as well. He’d be a massive upgrade to our unit and you could plug him in with the starters at times. Especially if Paolo handles the ball we could substitute Kispert in for Markelle and make this team basically unguardable

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Lol what? Tyus Jones is not a solid defender. 

Better than Cole Anthony on both sides of the ball. Obviously Suggs is a better defender than he is. 

10 minutes ago, OnlyFranz said:

Better than Cole Anthony on both sides of the ball. Obviously Suggs is a better defender than he is. 

How is he better than Cole on defense?

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

How is he better than Cole on defense?

Cole can’t keep anyone in front of him. It’s always a layup drill or a trip to the free throw line when Cole’s playing defense. Admittedly I’ve only watched Tyus Jones play when he plays against us, however he always seems to pressure our guards and disrupt them from initiating the offense. 

5 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

if anything i’d trade for Brogdon or Monte Morris.. Tyus or Tre  Jones ain’t helping us do  anything 

Tyus knows how to run an offense, u know like a point guard. This will take pressure of franz and Paolo doing all the playmaking.