Soul Bro

2023-2024 Season Thread

3 hours ago, harryfromphilly said:

My son got to do that a few years ago with his karate class     great memories     if i remember correctly, we even got to shoot a bit before the players came out?  i have pictures of me lifting one of my sons up to the hoop

That’s awesome. The whole family is looking forward to it. I went to The Wizards game Friday and was surprised with how much the crowd was into the game considering the opponent.  It reminded me of the Dwight era. 

Some rumours from Hoopshype we might trade Chuma.

Mentioned in the past Cavs, Suns, Nuggets, Bucks have expressed exploratory interest in him. 

Wouldn't make too much of it, not sure what his value even is but if we don't plan to bring him back and can get some assets for him I say go for it. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Some rumours from Hoopshype we might trade Chuma.

Mentioned in the past Cavs, Suns, Nuggets, Bucks have expressed exploratory interest in him. 

Wouldn't make too much of it, not sure what his value even is but if we don't plan to bring him back and can get some assets for him I say go for it. 

Former player and current NBA analyst Earl Watson said it last night in the show called Film Room on NBA TV channel while analyzing the Magic, "AND WHAT THEY ARE BUILDING BY WINNING ARE ASSESTS COACH (Sam Mitchell), THEY ARE BUILDING ASSESTS TO MAKE A BIG TRADE TO PUT THEM OVER THE TOP"

Means to me, everybody but Paolo, Franz and Jalen are tradeable for the right combination of players.

We'll see what move or moves can this opportunistic FO can make.....there is momentum for this to happen and relatively soon. The sooner you bring the new players to learn the team systems the better.

4 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Former player and current NBA analyst Earl Watson said it last night in the show called Film Room on NBA TV channel while analyzing the Magic, "AND WHAT THEY ARE BUILDING BY WINNING ARE ASSESTS COACH (Sam Mitchell), THE ARE BUILDING ASSESTS TO MAKE A BIG TRADE TO PUT THEM OVER THE TOP"

Means to me, everybody but Paolo, Franz and Jalen are tradeable for the right combination of players.

We'll see what move or moves can this opportunistic FO can make.....there is momentum for this to happen and relatively soon. The sooner you bring the new players to learn the team systems the better.

I wouldn't expect a big trade honestly. Not mid-season. 

It might happen I guess but it doesn't feel likely to me.

Give the Bulls a pick for Caruso. Caruso plays defense, unlike DeRozan and Lavine, costs pennies on the dollar and is super clutch in the 4th quarter.

Trade them Chuma and Caleb Houston. They need wings with size since Patrick Williams never really worked out for them. 

15 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Give the Bulls a pick for Caruso. Caruso plays defense, unlike DeRozan and Lavine, costs pennies on the dollar and is super clutch in the 4th quarter.

Trade them Chuma and Caleb Houston. They need wings with size since Patrick Williams never really worked out for them. 

The Bulls have or soon will have a fire sale....Alex could help us to be better, for sure. His contract is for this year and next @ about $10k.

He is 29, a solid defensive minded veteran ( Mosley w/love him), a 2020 NBA champion with the Lakers. In the playoffs, that year, he played in all 21 games, 24 MPG. .37% career 3PT shoot.