Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2023 Pre-Season Thread

5 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Didn’t believe Cole would buy in!! Great for us and a sign for this locker room! 

i hope so bad that this team can reach its potential and that we don’t have to make trades. This team, it’s chemistry, deserves to grow organically and grow into a contending team. Long way ahead, but it’s so easy to cheer for this team right now..

I hope we do sign an assistant coach though. It’s not talked about anymore, but it’s an important vacancy right now

It is easy to cheer for this team right now, when we’re 0-0 and hopes are high.  It won’t be so easy, if in a couple of months, we’re 12-20 or something.  I’m rooting for them too but hopes have been high so many times in the past that they’re going to have to prove it before I believe.  

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2023 at 6:35 AM, JJZFL said:

Soon to need regular season thread and maybe a separate game thread - or maybe we’ll have separate threads for each game, not sure.  

Hello, JJZFL, fellow TBN message board members and Magic fans.

A few days ago I announced my retirement from designing and posting game thread starters. However, a month ago (before I announced my retirement) I designed a game thread starter for the 2023-2024 season opener on Wednesday, October 25th against the Houston Rockets.

I have sent a message to the mods requesting  that  they pin  the thread--that is, if the other members will be interested in having it.  It will be the only thread I will post when the season starts. I mentioned to Soul Bro that he may want to post and pin a "2023-2024 General Game Thread" for games after the Wednesday (25th) game.

Of course other members might be interested in posting a dedicated game thread starter for each game. 

NOTE:  As it turns out, I won't be able to watch the Magic games on the Bally Sports FL channel because Spectrum changed their programming/plans. I don't know when that happened. They want me to pay to add Bally Sports Florida to my plan and I'm not going to do that because I'm already paying Spectrum too much. So, unless the Magic's games will be televised on tnt, espn and nbatv (I can get nbatv on youtubetv) I won't be able to watch the games to post comments during games.  0Ym2lt.png

GO MAGIC!!!

6 hours ago, JJZFL said:

It is easy to cheer for this team right now, when we’re 0-0 and hopes are high.  It won’t be so easy, if in a couple of months, we’re 12-20 or something.  I’m rooting for them too but hopes have been high so many times in the past that they’re going to have to prove it before I believe.  

look, i’d be happy if we can compete for that playin spot. I’m talking top side of that playin and not just trying to sneak in. 

I don’t want any tank talk or follow which top 5 pick would help us. 

And of course i want to see this team healthy. And not have to talk about „if this player was healthy, our record would be better..“

please keep the knees healthy and stop it with the ancle sprains on a regular basis. We’ve had enough

https://sportando.basketball/en/is-donovan-mitchells-departure-from-the-cleveland-cavaliers-inevitable/

this is the guy we need to chase in FA next year. I’d absolutely built around Franz, Paolo and Mitchell. 

It seems like NYK will be all over this. But if he values a great core, than we should be on his list as well. 

Fultz, Suggs, Wagner, Banchero, WCJ

If Harris is out i wanna see..

I wanna see Jett anyway but lets see..

Cole, Jett, Ingles, Isaac, Wagner