Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Kevin Durant's release point is so ridiculously high. Paolo is 6'10" and the man looks like he's shooting from his shoulder in comparison. 

Happy P5 is working out hard, but please, please keep KD out of his ear. The man has such a me-first god complex that I want no part of in any team I root for. 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

not only was he not talked about, but he was totally disrespected, when the media tried to push Mathurin or later J. Williams for ROY.. 

Very odd way to get attention maybe, but it was crazy 

I'd like to say this is the worst part of the year. Post-summer league NBA, no college or NFL football, and no stakes on MLB games. 

September can't come soon enough... 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I'd like to say this is the worst part of the year. Post-summer league NBA, no college or NFL football, and no stakes on MLB games. 

Dog Days of Summer for sure.  Thank you to all the board members who find any content this time of year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

world cup basketball is around the corner.. Preparation in germany starts next week, with some exhibition tournaments.. the world cup starts 25th of august.. 

Im eager to see if Franz can make that next step and be germanys go to guy..
Last years european cup he started of slow, and then had a great tournament. 

Also very interested in Paolo. Scrimmages and preparation should be interesting with coach Moose coaching select team and Paolo being a leader of team USA. 

Wendell Carter Jr doesn’t get the respect he deserves.. He’s better than a lot of those players mentioned.. 

I already said it was also a mistake not to play him on Team USA. He would have been a great FIBA ball center.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:24 PM, Jay Magic said:

Paolo Banchero had one of the most historic rookie seasons in NBA history, even if no one is really talking about it enough.

He became only the seventh rookie since the 2009 season to average 20.0 points per game or more. He became the fourth rookie to average at least 5.0 free throw attempts per game since Allen Iverson did it in the 1997 season.

https://orlandomagicdaily.com/2023/07/28/paolo-banchero-learning-best-forwards-far/

Looks like he has worked out with Tatum as well. He seems to be well liked by the Stars of The League.