Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

36 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think the key here from the demeanor of these two is that the Magic continue to care about character. They continue to pick good, humble learners whom will gel well with a team and will ultimately make on court decisions that seek to win as a team above achieving personal glory.

I really like whom we have and I hope the base of characters we're drafting turns into a winning formula. Can't wait for summer league!

I really like whom we have and I hope the base of characters we're drafting turns into a winning formula. Can't wait for summer league!
  • Upvote 1

RIP WeltHam. 

Long live WeltPark. 

Be interested to know if/how the thinking changes at all with Parker moving up into the GM role. Have a feeling this has been in the works a while, it's felt like Hammond's influence has been fading the last year or so. He was the king of wingspan and length above all and we've transitioned away from that a little. 

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just read a little on him. Sounds like a good, hard-working dude. Totally forgot he was the starting SG for Lebron's Cavs during that 2009 season when they had Shaq and Antwan Jamison on the team. 

1 hour ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Finally I can stop reading WeltHam lol. Never made sense to me since Weltman is  the decision maker

Well now it’s WeltPark, so welcome to the latest Orlando Magic revolution.