Soul Bro

2023 Off-Season Thread

33 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Would have to assume it is Paul for Beal. Phoenix just going to make Booker a full time PG?

Ayton

39 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Would have to assume it is Paul for Beal. Phoenix just going to make Booker a full time PG?

They waived Paul and doubt Paul sign and trades to go to the Wizards. I would assume Ayton - but honestly, what 1st round picks do they have left to give after the Brooklyn trade?

7 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

They waived Paul and doubt Paul sign and trades to go to the Wizards. I would assume Ayton - but honestly, what 1st round picks do they have left to give after the Brooklyn trade?

They haven't actually waived him yet as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, I don’t think Paul being waived is official yet. They need his salary to trade to get a big one back. If the Suns plan is to roll with Booker, KD, Beal, and a bunch of minimum role players, they’re going all in on a team that’s not gonna make it out of the West

• Upvote 1

Curious if we could get in on the Miami and Washington deal and snag Herro as a third party. I'd gladly give up #6 and some players for him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Curious if we could get in on the Miami and Washington deal and snag Herro as a third party. I'd gladly give up #6 and some players for him.

I think Herro is a perfect compliment to this team. Would love to have him 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Supposedly Beal’s agent is the dad of the new Suns CEO… lol.. working on a nice fathers day present I guess 

The no trade clause basically holds the Wizards hostage to wherever Beal wants to go. If he wants Phoenix, he'll reject anyone else. Crazy that this could be forced. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I don't get the logic of Booker & Beal together. They're basically the same archetype but Booker is better. 

I think it is simply because they weren’t good enough in the postseason to win with their current roster, and this is one of the only moves they can make with the salaries they have

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Came here to post this

• Upvote 1