Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

6 hours ago, orlandoholic said:

Adam Spinella is a youtuber and he just put this video up. I was watching it while i read your post. I figured you watchetd him too. I guess it was just a coincidence 

I just watched this. Both Craig Porter Jr and Vincent Valerio-Bodon look really interesting and neither have been on my radar at all. 

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

They're grabbing Emoni Bates with one of those

they’ll draft fitting role players.. 

My guess is they will draft 3 players from this list. (we’ll see)

J. Strawther, B. Podziemsky, Sensabaugh (could see him fall like D. Bane did), Cissoko, Lundy, Maxwell Lewis, Vukcevic, Nnaji, R. Council, Clowney and maybe they bet on the upside of GG Jackson if he falls.. Imo that’s their board

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Brandon Miller got asked who the GOAT was and he said Paul George lol. 

I feel like this man is going to now get a call from Paul George. If that was his goal, mission accomplished. 

17 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

they’ll draft fitting role players.. 

My guess is they will draft 3 players from this list. (we’ll see)

J. Strawther, B. Podziemsky, Sensabaugh (could see him fall like D. Bane did), Cissoko, Lundy, Maxwell Lewis, Vukcevic, Nnaji, R. Council, Clowney and maybe they bet on the upside of GG Jackson if he falls.. Imo that’s their board

Jaime Jaquez, TJD, Andre Jackson Jr, O Max Prosper if he's not already been picked. 

If I were them I'd be trying to get Dariq Whitehead given where he's projected. (If the league let's the team who just won a championship get Dariq Whitehead some GMs need to go to jail).

Final Prediction: 

• 6th pick: Bilal Coulibaly
  • 11th pick: Gradey Dick 
  • 2nd Round pick gets traded 

We picked Franz Wagner, who was the #17 pick at #8 in 2021. I see us doing the same here at #6 with Bilal ranked as the #11 on ESPN's big board. He's got the Giannis mega-athlete vibe with a frame and length that has super high potential. I won't be upset if we draft one of the Thompsons, but this pick just feels VERY WeltHam and they aren't going to wait for him to drop to #11 for them to claim him. 

new footage and small glimpses.. I think the Twins and Whitmore will do just fine spotting up. Ausar projects at least as an elite 3 and D which is fine to me

2 minutes ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

I would love to somehow get both twins. 

Don't think it's possible since it seems Amen is going top 5. 

I mentioned a few pages ago that if Amen was on the board at 6 it could be possible.