Soul Bro

2022-2023 Draft Thread

10 minutes ago, orlandoholic said:

you never know.. Health could be a major concern for their efforts.. I don’t wish them harm, but Denver is right up there with the Magic with those devastating injuries

It's top 5 protected. 

36 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

It's top 5 protected. 

we’ll see what we get. But having two picks in 2025 could be great assets. Either ammo to trade up our we fill out our roster with two fresh legs in a supposedly deep draft. Is t that the year High School Prospects can declare as well? 

1 minute ago, orlandoholic said:

we’ll see what we get. But having two picks in 2025 could be great assets. Either ammo to trade up our we fill out our roster with two fresh legs in a supposedly deep draft. Is t that the year High School Prospects can declare as well? 

No that's not happening. 

It's been a wild month for Bobi Klintman. Pulled out of the combine so all the analysts thought he'd got a promise and shot him up their draft boards... And then withdraws his name after the early entrant deadline. His only real options are G league or pro league abroad now. Odd.

3 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

It's been a wild month for Bobi Klintman. Pulled out of the combine so all the analysts thought he'd got a promise and shot him up their draft boards... And then withdraws his name after the early entrant deadline. His only real options are G league or pro league abroad now. Odd.

Oh just seen he's signed in the NBL in Australia.

Tristan Vuckevic apparently wants a team to pay his buy out and to come over right away. So if you draft him you kind of have to believe he's worth that investment. 

Y'know maybe it's just the afterglow of the Nuggets winning the championship but I'm hoping we go all in on building a huge, high IQ, versatile, lineup. I've sold myself on an Ant Black/Gradey Dick draft.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Y'know maybe it's just the afterglow of the Nuggets winning the championship but I'm hoping we go all in on building a huge, high IQ, versatile, lineup. I've sold myself on an Ant Black/Gradey Dick draft.

What I most like about this take is that we are now fully focus only on the draft !!!!    All aboard?   I'm !!!!

On 6/12/2023 at 9:23 AM, Jon said:

And none of those guys have shown that  they are the permanent answer to where a better option, better fit, is out of the question.

I dont think that you can say that about Markelle yet. He has improved with every game. If he stays healthy, this could be his first full season.   I dont think you talk about getting rid of him untill nest summer, or at the very least at the trade deadline.   Lets see how he performs with a healthy off season and a consistent first half of the year.   I have high hopes and expectations