1. Victor 

2. Scoot

3. Whitmore 

4. Miller

5. Black

6-7. Twins

10. Bufkin 

13. Wallace

According to Hollinger, Whitmore is nearly two years younger than Miller even though both are “freshmen.” Moreover, Wallace has a significant back injury causing scouts concern.

Another big question that "we have to solve in this board :-)" is, which is the team that is going to eventually be picking 3rd? 

I think once the players begin to workout for teams, is when the noise about this trade is going to take some shape.

I'm going to throw this one out there....the Pelicans trade Zion to the Blazers for this pick. A few more players have to be involved due to Zion's 30+ million dollars contract.

1 hour ago, Albert Lergier said:

Another big question that "we have to solve in this board :-)" is, which is the team that is going to eventually be picking 3rd? 

I think once the players begin to workout for teams, is when the noise about this trade is going to take some shape.

I'm going to throw this one out there....the Pelicans trade Zion to the Blazers for this pick. A few more players have to be involved due to Zion's 30+ million dollars contract.

The biggest question is whether the Blazers are going "all in" now and will mortgage their future for one last run for Dame.

I don't think they're "all in." They wouldn't have traded CJ McCollum if they were. I see more likely Dame being traded for a high draft pick than the other way around. 

Soul …Wallace was our best player at the end of the year …a back injury I can’t even remember now and on UK boards it’s not discussed …but it’s cool I’m not all about the Magic getting him like I was Sharpe …I’ll just remind look at what UK guards are doing in the NBA right now …Wallace was the Texas HS player of the year …that’s a big state …nuff said .

4 minutes ago, ball junkie said:

Wallace was the Texas HS player of the year …that’s a big state …nuff said .

So was RJ Hampton.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

So was RJ Hampton.

You already know what time it is lol …he’ll be another UK guard that blows up getting out of Cal’s system …it happens over and over …never woulda thought Quigley would be doing what he’s doing …as I said earlier makes me no difference whether they draft him or not 

Keyonte is one of those guys that I have differing opinions on between my personal opinions and me trying to be unbiased and analytical. In my rankings I have him like 14th or something but honestly if I just went by gut instinct I'd have him top 10. 

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Hollinger released his top 20. Some shockers here:

1. Victor 

2. Scoot

3. Whitmore 

4. Miller

5. Black

6-7. Twins

10. Bufkin 

13. Wallace

According to Hollinger, Whitmore is nearly two years younger than Miller even though both are “freshmen.” Moreover, Wallace has a significant back injury causing scouts concern.

It would be interesting to trade 11 + for 7 and take the twins.

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Presuming 8 and 9 are Walker and Hendricks? 

Who's 11 and 12? 

Starting to think Cam might be the guy for us if he's on the board also. Have a feeling he might be Detroit's man though.

Hollinger's Full Top 14:

1. Victor Wembanyama, 2. Scoot Henderson, 3. Cam Whitmore, 4. Brandon Miller, 5. Anthony Black, 6. Amen Thompson, 7. Ausar Thompson, 8. Derek Lively, 9. Taylor Hendricks, 10. Kobe Bufkin, 11. Gradey Dick, 12. Jarace Walker, 13. Cason Wallace, 14. Dariq Whitehead 

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Keyonte is one of those guys that I have differing opinions on between my personal opinions and me trying to be unbiased and analytical. In my rankings I have him like 14th or something but honestly if I just went by gut instinct I'd have him top 10. 

Keyonte's impressive showing has to help the Magic have more good options at 11....got to get the best all around player and with the potential to be an NBA 3 point shooter.

The always popular Jimmer …going through his lottery picks if the draft was tonight …takes him 15 minutes to make 14 picks …gives a lot of good info too